- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, joy-chooser, and brand new momma to Everett Hudson. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- a year of date nights.
- living room therapy.
- dear aspiring writer.
- everett’s birth story
- nine things that surprised me about motherhood.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- pre-baby bucket list
- when life gives you lemons, or when your baby is breech.
- everett’s nursery
- our favorite home videos
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- when i first understood the meaning of love.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
Category Archives: get
1. Dry body brush – Have you guys heard of this? Full disclaimer: I came across the concept of dry body brushing while googling how to get rid of cellulite. In related news: the beauty blogs had me at “reduces … Continue reading
It was a typical Saturday evening at IKEA. Crowded, minor chaos, the smell of Swedish meatballs permeating the air. We were on a mission: new bedroom furniture or bust. I’ve had my eye on the Hemnes dresser ever since it … Continue reading
If you’re wondering if you can still use Stitch Fix while pregnant, the answer is….. Yes! What I got in my fix: 1. Blue striped maxi skirt. Not pictured because it was heinous. The end. 2. Grey maxi dress. This … Continue reading
I’m well into my second trimester now (!!!), but wanted to share a few first trimester favorites while they were still on my mind. Not pictured but also definitely considered favorites: cheeseburgers, binge watching TV shows on Netflix (aka resting), … Continue reading