- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, joy-chooser, and brand new momma to Everett Hudson. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Category Archives: get
Since discovering ThredUP earlier this year, I’ve become a bit of an addict to this site. Between referral credits and a generous $100 gift certificate from ThredUP after promoting them on a local TV show, I’ve had a lot of “free” money … Continue reading
As promised, I’m here to report back on the bed we bought from Amazon. In a nutshell: it’s awesome. Aside from taking one million years to get here (okay, more like 6-8 weeks), Brett was able to put it together … Continue reading
Last summer I visited my friend Lesley shortly after her second baby Owen was born. We sat on her couch chit-chatting about life and motherhood, when he started to cry. As she got ready to nurse him, her toddler Anna … Continue reading
1. Dry body brush – Have you guys heard of this? Full disclaimer: I came across the concept of dry body brushing while googling how to get rid of cellulite. In related news: the beauty blogs had me at “reduces … Continue reading