- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and soon-to-be mom of two. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Category Archives: get
Something he wants: scooter, clock puzzle, latches board, mega blocks Something he needs: lunchbox, alphabet flashcards, jammies, water bottle Something he wears: deer sweater, sherpa vest, skinny jeans, TOMS for Target, winter hat Something he reads: Good Night Lightning, I … Continue reading
1. The 4moms rockaROO – Alternative titles for this product include “Where Carson Naps” and “Where Carson Hangs Out While I Take A Shower” and “How We Keep Carson Safe While Everett Is Jumping Off The Couch”. This is my … Continue reading
When The Bouqs contacted me about doing a review, I was like, you had me at free flowers. I love having fresh flowers in the house. I regularly treat myself to the $3.99 bouquets at Trader Joe’s, which make my … Continue reading
1. Jellyfish leather t-bar flats - Last month, ASOS was having a huuuuge sale, and I decided to treat myself to something that would surely fit at this point in pregnancy: shoes. At 8.5 months pregnant, I’m pretty much wearing flats exclusively, … Continue reading