- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and mom of two boys. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- you just had a baby.
- is it worth it?
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Category Archives: get
First things first: I am the furthest thing from a beauty blogger. You already know this. A weird thing happens when you get to be in your late-twenties. You suddenly have a makeup and skincare identity crisis on the regular. What … Continue reading
I have raved about ThredUP before, but now they sell baby clothes and I’m like AWWW YEEEEEEAH. Seriously though. This website is the best. Name-brand clothes for crazy low prices. Here’s a peek at my last two orders, aka my … Continue reading
Something he wants: IKEA baby gym, wooden helicopter, natural teething/grasping toy, baby’s first blocks Something he needs: crane humidifier, stroller blanket, bandana bibs, gum massagers Something he wears: elbow patch tee, cozy leggings, striped one-piece, fox hat, crib shoes Something … Continue reading
Birth announcements, man. I just…..love them. We used this design from Tiny Prints and I couldn’t be happier with how they turned out. I contemplated sending one birth announcement/Christmas card hybrid this year, but the over-achieving mom in me really needed for … Continue reading
Something he wants: scooter, clock puzzle, latches board, mega blocks Something he needs: lunchbox, alphabet flashcards, jammies, water bottle Something he wears: deer sweater, sherpa vest, skinny jeans, TOMS for Target, winter hat Something he reads: Good Night Lightning, I … Continue reading