- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, joy-chooser, and brand new momma to Everett Hudson. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- a year of date nights.
- living room therapy.
- dear aspiring writer.
- everett’s birth story
- nine things that surprised me about motherhood.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- pre-baby bucket list
- when life gives you lemons, or when your baby is breech.
- everett’s nursery
- our favorite home videos
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- when i first understood the meaning of love.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
Category Archives: get
(First things first: taking these pictures makes me highly uncomfortable. Really. I don’t know how to stand or where to look or where to put my hands. I’m sorry if they make you uncomfortable too. I promise to never ever … Continue reading
There are few things in life I enjoy more than getting a good deal. It’s sick, really, how much pleasure I take in paying as little as possible for things. Clearance racks and promo codes are my love language. Also, … Continue reading
Okay ladies, let’s be honest: I am the furthest thing from a beauty blogger, both by choice and lack of skill. But. But! When I find something amazing, I feel obligated to share it, so here we go. I recently … Continue reading
Well, I am 27 years old and this is my very first stocking. I KNOW. Before you feel sorry for me, I should clarify: I was not deprived as a child. We always had very nice Christmases; stockings just weren’t … Continue reading