- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and mom of two boys. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- you just had a baby.
- is it worth it?
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Category Archives: get
sheer cream tee (ThredUP) / mama bird tee (Bee & The Fox) / grey silk tank (Everlane) mint racerback (Banana Republic) / Splendid striped top (Stitch Fix) / grey knotted tee (Gap) woven back sweatshirt (Stitch Fix) / lush tunic (on … Continue reading
woven shorts (Target) / denim rolled shorts (Anthropologie) / woven shorts (Target) tribal print t-shirt (old, Nordstrom Rack) / Ella Moss romper (ThredUP) / grey pocket tee (Everlane) denim jogger shorts (Gap) / lounge shorts (Target) / denim shorts (Gap) … Continue reading
Clockwise from top: 1. The Eclipse by Cotton Rainbow. How genius is this? A car seat and stroller blanket that won’t blow away, thanks to (removable) weighted corners. It’s made from 100% breathable cotton, and features a cute peek-a-boo window that … Continue reading
At the risk of sounding dramatic, the capsule wardrobe is changing my life. I know, I know. That was dramatic. Sorry. I am 1.5 months in to my nursing-friendly spring wardrobe, and here is everything you could possibly want to know about … Continue reading