- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and soon-to-be mom of two. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Category Archives: get
When The Bouqs contacted me about doing a review, I was like, you had me at free flowers. I love having fresh flowers in the house. I regularly treat myself to the $3.99 bouquets at Trader Joe’s, which make my … Continue reading
1. Jellyfish leather t-bar flats - Last month, ASOS was having a huuuuge sale, and I decided to treat myself to something that would surely fit at this point in pregnancy: shoes. At 8.5 months pregnant, I’m pretty much wearing flats exclusively, … Continue reading
Since discovering ThredUP earlier this year, I’ve become a bit of an addict to this site. Between referral credits and a generous $100 gift certificate from ThredUP after promoting them on a local TV show, I’ve had a lot of “free” money … Continue reading
As promised, I’m here to report back on the bed we bought from Amazon. In a nutshell: it’s awesome. Aside from taking one million years to get here (okay, more like 6-8 weeks), Brett was able to put it together … Continue reading