- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, joy-chooser, and brand new momma to Everett Hudson. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- everett’s birth story
- everett’s nursery
- home videos
- pre-baby bucket list
- maternity photos
- maternity series
- photo shoots
- the everyday
- the fine line.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- dear mom on the iphone (another perspective).
- when you miss the sunrise.
- when i first understood the meaning of love.
- sink or swim: the one where i flee the cubicle.
- an ode to our first little house.
- writers vs. bloggers.
- when life gives you lemons, or when your baby is breech.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- a simple christmas.
Category Archives: favorites
Oh, friendship. So good, so hard. My friendships have changed a lot in my twenties. I think that’s a pretty normal post-high school and post-college transition for most girls, right? It’s a time where most of us are soul searching … Continue reading
(Disclaimer: this post is long, but our house deserves it.) I still remember the day we came home from our honeymoon with tanned faces and full, happy hearts. We excitedly put away new dishes and towels, filling up cabinets and … Continue reading
Lord, help me remember these long and tiring days. Help me remember the lost socks and puffs stuck to couch cushions and wooden blocks on the bathroom floor. Help me remember what it’s like to have a house full of … Continue reading