- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, joy-chooser, and brand new momma to Everett Hudson. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- everett’s birth story
- everett’s nursery
- home videos
- pre-baby bucket list
- maternity photos
- maternity series
- photo shoots
- the everyday
- the fine line.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- dear mom on the iphone (another perspective).
- when you miss the sunrise.
- when i first understood the meaning of love.
- sink or swim: the one where i flee the cubicle.
- an ode to our first little house.
- writers vs. bloggers.
- when life gives you lemons, or when your baby is breech.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- a simple christmas.
Category Archives: eat
My friend Kat just had a baby (Henry! So cute!), and a couple weeks ago, we got to shower them both with love and presents. I was put in charge of beverages, and since Kat had responsibly abstained from alcohol … Continue reading
(it’s hard to tell but I’m sandwiched between TWO baby bumps in this picture) After church on Sunday, we celebrated Easter with a few close friends at Lesley’s house. We barbecued and scattered Easter eggs around the backyard, which were … Continue reading
_________________________________________________________________________________ Shauna Niequist has an uncanny habit of writing the books I need to read, exactly when I need to read them. I read Cold Tangerines a few years ago from a hammock in Hawaii; my heart as carefree and … Continue reading