- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, joy-chooser, and brand new momma to Everett Hudson. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- a year of date nights.
- living room therapy.
- dear aspiring writer.
- everett’s birth story
- nine things that surprised me about motherhood.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- pre-baby bucket list
- when life gives you lemons, or when your baby is breech.
- everett’s nursery
- our favorite home videos
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- when i first understood the meaning of love.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
Category Archives: eat
(dinner last night, also known as #5 on the list below) If you’re anything like me, you have approximately 314 mouth-watering recipes pinned on Pinterest, just waiting for a perfect day when all the stars align and your toddler naps … Continue reading
Introducing…..a new (probably-not-regular-but-I’ll-try-my-best) blog feature: mocktails of the week! Truth be told, I am not a huge drinker. I never turn down champagne or margaritas, but I’m not one of those pregnant women who whines for nine months about missing … Continue reading
Apple crisp pizza is made up of all of my favorite things: apples, pie crust (sidenote: I hate pie, but I love pie crust), and of course, straight-off-the-farm hand-stirred caramel, compliments of Fat Toad Farm. I am always fascinated (good … Continue reading