- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and mom of two boys. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- you just had a baby.
- is it worth it?
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Category Archives: eat
I am the furthest thing from a professional chef. Really, truly, deeply. I consider spaghetti and chicken tacos to be Very Good Meals. I don’t know how to chop things the “right” way. I stick everything in the food processor … Continue reading
Can we talk about outsourcing for a minute? I hate meal planning with every fiber of my being. There. I said it. I wish I didn’t hate meal planning so much, but I just….do. Every Sunday afternoon we go to … Continue reading
(This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tree Top.) At his 2-year well visit, I confronted our pediatrician with The Concern. “Hey doc? My kid eats….nothing. He is on a steady diet of granola bars and … Continue reading
We were invited to try Blue Apron over the weekend—a meal delivery service that ships ready-to-make meals right to your doorstep. Since meal planning gives me hives, I obviously LOVED the idea. A box full of farm-fresh ingredients, perfectly proportioned with directions … Continue reading