- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, joy-chooser, and brand new momma to Everett Hudson. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Category Archives: be
Like most twenty-something writers in the year 2014, it has been a longtime secret dream of mine to be published on the Huffington Post. Yesterday, that dream came true. I was officially granted access to the HuffPo circle of trust, … Continue reading
Welp. Coffee + Crumbs has been up and running for six weeks, and as of today we’ve hit 1.6 million pageviews. In that same time frame, 42 women (!) have sent me writing samples, expressing a desire to write for us. Our Facebook page … Continue reading
Everyone warned me about the terrible twos. Moms at the grocery store. Total strangers at the post office. Every time someone asked Everett’s age and I answered, I received the same response: “Oooooh, the terrible twos! Watch out! I hope … Continue reading
2014: the year of the podcast, am I right? I love podcasts because they are conducive to multi-tasking—cleaning the house, driving a long distance, cooking dinner, waddling on the treadmill, etc. I can listen while doing stuff, which makes it easy to … Continue reading