- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and soon-to-be mom of two. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Category Archives: be
Last year I fell in love with the You Are My Wild photography project, and decided it would be a perfect theme for Carson’s nursery. Brett and I had an ongoing joke throughout my pregnancy that Carson was going to be … Continue reading
After Everett was born, I distinctly remember spending a lot of time on my couch. He was my first baby, after all. That’s what you do with first babies. You breastfeed all day long and binge watch Netflix and eat … Continue reading
1. Happy Halloween! Poor Carson is still too tiny to fit in a Halloween costume (he barely fits in newborn onesies), but he’ll be rocking his pumpkin hat all day. As for Everett? Well, we went to the costume store … Continue reading
Dearest blog readers, I feel obligated to tell you that I have decided to have another c-section. Say whaaaaaaaat? It’s true. In case you’re relatively new to this blog, here’s the short version of my first birth: I found out at … Continue reading