- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and mom of two boys. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- you just had a baby.
- is it worth it?
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Category Archives: be
Once upon a time, I sat down at my computer and started a blog. I had no idea what I was doing. Over the years, writing here became exhilarating, calming, necessary for my mental health. If I felt stressed out, I … Continue reading
____ November 8, 2013 I am in the shower, daydreaming as usual, taking full advantage of eight quiet minutes standing under hot water. Somewhere between combing minty conditioner through the ends of my hair and drizzling body wash all over … Continue reading
We didn’t see it coming, and that’s where the problem began. You see, it all boils down to one little word: expectations. And when your first kid sleeps through the night at three months like it ain’t no thing, well, that’s … Continue reading
I have written and re-written this post in my head a dozen times. The long version. The short version. The dramatic version. The funny version. The I’m-having-an-identity-crisis version. The I’m-totally-burnt-out version. I can’t decide what to write, so I’m just … Continue reading