- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and mom of two boys. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- you just had a baby.
- is it worth it?
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Category Archives: be
The most awkward part about working for yourself is self promotion. Hey! Look at me! I wrote a blog post! Hey! Look at me! I’m on Huffpo! Hey! Look at me! I took some pretty pictures! See what I mean? Awkward as … Continue reading
1. I’m back on Coffee + Crumbs this week talking about marriage, co-parenting, and keeping our eyes on the prize. If you’ve ever fought with your spouse about whether or not your kid needs to wear socks to the park … Continue reading
To: myself, and anyone else who needs to read this. You just had a baby. I know your jeans don’t fit. It sucks. I know you tried on seventeen pairs at Nordstrom Rack last week and almost cried in the … Continue reading
“So, what was the hardest part of going from one kid to two kids?” A bunch of us were lounging in Christina’s living room, drinking champagne and eating popcorn while Mean Girls played in the background. Lee was sitting on … Continue reading