- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and mom of two boys. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- you just had a baby.
- is it worth it?
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Category Archives: be
We didn’t see it coming, and that’s where the problem began. You see, it all boils down to one little word: expectations. And when your first kid sleeps through the night at three months like it ain’t no thing, well, that’s … Continue reading
I have written and re-written this post in my head a dozen times. The long version. The short version. The dramatic version. The funny version. The I’m-having-an-identity-crisis version. The I’m-totally-burnt-out version. I can’t decide what to write, so I’m just … Continue reading
I’ve been trying to take more photos at home. Just us, our everyday, the things I want to remember. The IKEA train set, the rocket ship pajamas, the coffee that’s been reheated four times. Carson’s crazy hair. Everett’s incessant need … Continue reading
Photo by Lee Brown Photography We had spent the entire morning getting ready for the gym. It sounds pathetic to admit that out loud, but I’m seven months into this two-kid gig, and it still takes us all morning to get … Continue reading