- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and mom of two boys. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- you just had a baby.
- is it worth it?
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Category Archives: be
Photo by Wendy Laurel One day last October, an unexpected e-mail popped up in my inbox. It said, “I’ve been watching Coffee + Crumbs for a while now; I was just curious if you’ve ever considered a book?” This was … Continue reading
photo credit: Wendy Laurel Over the past nine months, I have treated myself to not one, not two, but three solo writing retreats. Picture this: a gorgeous hotel room (with a fireplace), one takeout order from the Italian restaurant down the … Continue reading
There are few things in life I enjoy more than making women feel beautiful. *** The Pop-Up Portraits June 30th – 5 spots available July 5th – 5 spots available $95 / 10 minutes / 10 digital images. Wear something … Continue reading
February 25, 2016 Today I signed a book deal for Coffee + Crumbs. And then my child pooped on the grass in our backyard. ……this is a story about having it all. *** People always say you should dress for … Continue reading