- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and mom of two boys. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- you just had a baby.
- is it worth it?
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Category Archives: be
Because I’m a sucker for a good recommendation. *** SHOWS TO BINGE-WATCH 1. The Newsroom. You know when you binge watch a TV show and then it’s over and you want to cry a little bit? That’s how I … Continue reading
Everett, I cannot even imagine my life without you. This is the year you learned to share me with your brother, and you did so willingly, sweetly, generously. I continue to be amazed by your ability to adapt, to change, to … Continue reading
For Carson. I’m sitting in bed while you lay next to me, blowing bubbles and giggling at yourself. Occasionally I stop typing to make a funny face at you, and you laugh hysterically. You think I am hilarious, and it … Continue reading
Dear babysitter*, Do you know how long we’ve been waiting for you? My sister wife and I have been on a quest to find The Perfect Babysitter for what feels like forever. We’ve been trying to figure out this work/life balance … Continue reading