- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, joy-chooser, and brand new momma to Everett Hudson. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- everett’s birth story
- everett’s nursery
- home videos
- pre-baby bucket list
- maternity photos
- maternity series
- photo shoots
- the everyday
- the fine line.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- dear mom on the iphone (another perspective).
- when you miss the sunrise.
- when i first understood the meaning of love.
- sink or swim: the one where i flee the cubicle.
- an ode to our first little house.
- writers vs. bloggers.
- when life gives you lemons, or when your baby is breech.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- a simple christmas.
Category Archives: be
1. We’re off to Portland today! We’ll spend two nights in Portland and two nights in Seattle, staying with three different friends + their families along the way. Everett is super excited to see his girlfriends Reagan and Clara. I … Continue reading
I never realized that I was a clean freak until I had a baby. A clean house was the first thing to go once our son was born, right after long showers and seven consecutive hours of sleep each night. … Continue reading
Okay, HOW CUTE ARE MEGAN AND JASON? Really though. I used to work with Megan at The Citizen Hotel (back in my hay day). She is the sweetest, and could not look cuter rocking a baby bump. I get to … Continue reading
Right after Everett was born, our friends Michael and Hilary came over with a delicious meal, a cute baby outfit, and a beautiful potted peace lily. You know what this means, right? I’ve officially kept a plant alive for an … Continue reading