- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and mom of two boys. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- you just had a baby.
- is it worth it?
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Author Archives: Ashlee
I somehow made it 2.5 years as a mom without so much as even acknowledging their existence. Scratch that—one time I almost got ran over by a couple of kids in the freezer aisle who came barreling past the frozen … Continue reading
We were invited to try Blue Apron over the weekend—a meal delivery service that ships ready-to-make meals right to your doorstep. Since meal planning gives me hives, I obviously LOVED the idea. A box full of farm-fresh ingredients, perfectly proportioned with directions … Continue reading
The most awkward part about working for yourself is self promotion. Hey! Look at me! I wrote a blog post! Hey! Look at me! I’m on Huffpo! Hey! Look at me! I took some pretty pictures! See what I mean? Awkward as … Continue reading
1. I’m back on Coffee + Crumbs this week talking about marriage, co-parenting, and keeping our eyes on the prize. If you’ve ever fought with your spouse about whether or not your kid needs to wear socks to the park … Continue reading