- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and mom of two boys. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- you just had a baby.
- is it worth it?
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Author Archives: Ashlee
Can we talk about outsourcing for a minute? I hate meal planning with every fiber of my being. There. I said it. I wish I didn’t hate meal planning so much, but I just….do. Every Sunday afternoon we go to … Continue reading
Clockwise from top: 1. The Eclipse by Cotton Rainbow. How genius is this? A car seat and stroller blanket that won’t blow away, thanks to (removable) weighted corners. It’s made from 100% breathable cotton, and features a cute peek-a-boo window that … Continue reading
Because I’m a sucker for a good recommendation. *** SHOWS TO BINGE-WATCH 1. The Newsroom. You know when you binge watch a TV show and then it’s over and you want to cry a little bit? That’s how I … Continue reading
On Mother’s Day weekend, I came to the startling realization that the last time I took a picture with my two boys was on Valentine’s Day. With my iPhone. Say whaaaaaaat? Naturally, I threw on a skirt and staged an … Continue reading