- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and mom of two boys. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- you just had a baby.
- is it worth it?
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Author Archives: Ashlee
And to think someday they will grow up and get married and someone else will call them valentines. SOB. p.s. Real talk: Carson is 16 months old and I feel like we are just now getting the hang of two … Continue reading
grey silk tank (Everlane) / DVF silk top (thredUP) / pale pink racerback pink blouse (H&M) / moody floral top (Target) / grey sweater (H&M) splendid striped tee (StitchFix) / black & white top (Nordstrom Rack) / gold shimmer sweater (thredUP) white … Continue reading
Since hopping on the capsule wardrobe bandwagon (winter capsule coming soon!), I have started paying more attention to what clothing companies I support with my dollars. Here are four brands I discovered last year that I love and highly recommend: 1) Everlane What … Continue reading
It’s early. 5:30am to be exact. I am the only one awake in my house and it feels wonderfully peaceful at this hour. My coffee is hot and I’m curled up on the couch in my pajamas, listening to the … Continue reading