- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and mom of two boys. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- you just had a baby.
- is it worth it?
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Author Archives: Ashlee
For Carson. I’m sitting in bed while you lay next to me, blowing bubbles and giggling at yourself. Occasionally I stop typing to make a funny face at you, and you laugh hysterically. You think I am hilarious, and it … Continue reading
(This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tree Top.) At his 2-year well visit, I confronted our pediatrician with The Concern. “Hey doc? My kid eats….nothing. He is on a steady diet of granola bars and … Continue reading
My household has been sick for 100 years. Okay, that’s an exaggeration, more like two weeks. It started as a cough, turned into a sneeze, and before you knew it, everyone had fevers/double ear infections/colds/bronchiolitis/laryngitis/sinus infections. I don’t even know. … Continue reading
Hey dad, I’m about to talk about boobs. Don’t read this one, okay? I try not to complain a lot (somewhere, my husband is snort laughing.) But I need to get something off my chest. Pun intended. WHAT THE HECK … Continue reading