- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and soon-to-be mom of two. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Author Archives: Ashlee
1. Happy Halloween! Poor Carson is still too tiny to fit in a Halloween costume (he barely fits in newborn onesies), but he’ll be rocking his pumpkin hat all day. As for Everett? Well, we went to the costume store … Continue reading
When The Bouqs contacted me about doing a review, I was like, you had me at free flowers. I love having fresh flowers in the house. I regularly treat myself to the $3.99 bouquets at Trader Joe’s, which make my … Continue reading
I was supposed to be having a c-section at 9am this morning. Instead, I’m snuggling my three week-old baby, watching Curious George with Everett, and blogging our newborn photos. So, that’s crazy. My sweet friend Lee took these pictures for us … Continue reading
The last time I blogged, I wrote all about my plans for a scheduled c-section. Eight days later, I went into labor on my own and delivered Carson Eugene Gadd via unmedicated VBAC. The irony of that is not lost … Continue reading