- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and mom of two boys. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- you just had a baby.
- is it worth it?
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Author Archives: Ashlee
For Brett We were up till midnight last night. Well, I was up till midnight. It was 12:07 when I plugged in my phone and I’m pretty sure I disappeared into a Benadryl-induced coma shortly after that. You were still … Continue reading
One of my dear friends recently removed half her daughter’s wardrobe from the closet. “She won’t wear any of it!” she tells me in my kitchen on a Thursday afternoon, exasperated. “She only wants to wear Elsa leggings and cat shirts. … Continue reading
I ask the same questions every time. “How was your day, sweetheart?” “What did you learn about?” “Who did you play with?” “What did you have for snack?” The ride home from preschool is only four minutes long, so we … Continue reading
I recently used a couple babysitting hours to visit a bathhouse. If you don’t know what a bathhouse is, don’t worry, I didn’t either until I showed up. Asha Urban Baths is new in town, and when I saw their … Continue reading