- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and mom of two boys. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- you just had a baby.
- is it worth it?
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Author Archives: Ashlee
We didn’t see it coming, and that’s where the problem began. You see, it all boils down to one little word: expectations. And when your first kid sleeps through the night at three months like it ain’t no thing, well, that’s … Continue reading
sheer cream tee (ThredUP) / mama bird tee (Bee & The Fox) / grey silk tank (Everlane) mint racerback (Banana Republic) / Splendid striped top (Stitch Fix) / grey knotted tee (Gap) woven back sweatshirt (Stitch Fix) / lush tunic (on … Continue reading
Dear Everett, We made it. We did it. You and I, buddy. We survived 3.5 years at home together, and that was no small feat. By my calculations that’s something like 8,491 diapers changed and 1,542 goldfish crackers consumed, 981 times … Continue reading
I have written and re-written this post in my head a dozen times. The long version. The short version. The dramatic version. The funny version. The I’m-having-an-identity-crisis version. The I’m-totally-burnt-out version. I can’t decide what to write, so I’m just … Continue reading