- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, joy-chooser, and brand new momma to Everett Hudson. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Author Archives: Ashlee
I can’t remember when he started kissing us between the crib rails. My first memory of that is tucked somewhere in between winter and spring of this past year. We finished our bedtime routine of teeth brushing and book reading … Continue reading
As promised, I’m here to report back on the bed we bought from Amazon. In a nutshell: it’s awesome. Aside from taking one million years to get here (okay, more like 6-8 weeks), Brett was able to put it together … Continue reading
Like most twenty-something writers in the year 2014, it has been a longtime secret dream of mine to be published on the Huffington Post. Yesterday, that dream came true. I was officially granted access to the HuffPo circle of trust, … Continue reading
Confession: I have no idea what week it is. I’m doing my best. At this point, I’m just trying to get to 52 photos by the time New Years rolls around. Speaking of photography! If you’re local (Sacramento), I’m teaching an iPhone Photography … Continue reading