- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and mom of two boys. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- you just had a baby.
- is it worth it?
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Author Archives: Ashlee
Once upon a time, I sat down at my computer and started a blog. I had no idea what I was doing. Over the years, writing here became exhilarating, calming, necessary for my mental health. If I felt stressed out, I … Continue reading
I am the furthest thing from a professional chef. Really, truly, deeply. I consider spaghetti and chicken tacos to be Very Good Meals. I don’t know how to chop things the “right” way. I stick everything in the food processor … Continue reading
In keeping with the “second baby” cliche, I am one whole month late on blogging anything for Carson’s birthday. We had a sweet, small party, complete with Chipotle and margaritas and no less than 100 tears shed from the birthday … Continue reading
____ November 8, 2013 I am in the shower, daydreaming as usual, taking full advantage of eight quiet minutes standing under hot water. Somewhere between combing minty conditioner through the ends of my hair and drizzling body wash all over … Continue reading