- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and mom of two boys. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- you just had a baby.
- is it worth it?
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Author Archives: Ashlee
Have you ever driven behind someone who is lost? You know they’re lost because they’re cruising ten miles under the speed limit, slowing down at each intersection before re-consulting their GPS. This makes me absolutely crazy. (I recently took a … Continue reading
And to think someday they will grow up and get married and someone else will call them valentines. SOB. p.s. Real talk: Carson is 16 months old and I feel like we are just now getting the hang of two … Continue reading
grey silk tank (Everlane) / DVF silk top (thredUP) / pale pink racerback pink blouse (H&M) / moody floral top (Target) / grey sweater (H&M) splendid striped tee (StitchFix) / black & white top (Nordstrom Rack) / gold shimmer sweater (thredUP) white … Continue reading
Since hopping on the capsule wardrobe bandwagon (winter capsule coming soon!), I have started paying more attention to what clothing companies I support with my dollars. Here are four brands I discovered last year that I love and highly recommend: 1) Everlane What … Continue reading