- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, joy-chooser, and brand new momma to Everett Hudson. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- a year of date nights.
- living room therapy.
- dear aspiring writer.
- everett’s birth story
- nine things that surprised me about motherhood.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- pre-baby bucket list
- when life gives you lemons, or when your baby is breech.
- everett’s nursery
- our favorite home videos
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- when i first understood the meaning of love.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
Author Archives: Ashlee
It’s true, it’s true! We are overjoyed, slightly terrified, and beyond grateful for this growing family of ours. A very special thank you to our dear friends Natalie and Shawn at Acorn Films for creating this sweet film for us. … Continue reading
I had errands to run. The alterations shop, the camera shop, the baby clothes store. I collapsed on the chair for a minute—just one minute—to rest before mustering the energy to change his diaper, change his clothes, brush my teeth, … Continue reading
“A portrait of my child once a week, every week, in 2014.” Week 12: He can build a racetrack out of anything. Week 13: Snack time staring contest. He won.
I landed my first official job shortly after my 16th birthday, a hostessing gig at a local steakhouse. After a quick non-interview interview with the General Manager, he complimented my strong handshake and told me I was hired. I went … Continue reading