- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, joy-chooser, and brand new momma to Everett Hudson. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- a year of date nights.
- living room therapy.
- dear aspiring writer.
- everett’s birth story
- nine things that surprised me about motherhood.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- pre-baby bucket list
- when life gives you lemons, or when your baby is breech.
- everett’s nursery
- our favorite home videos
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- when i first understood the meaning of love.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
Author Archives: Ashlee
Brett and I have officially been together for ten years. !!! To write about this decade seems trite, because I know I cannot do justice with words what my heart would say about all the things I’ve learned, all the … Continue reading
2014: the year of the podcast, am I right? I love podcasts because they are conducive to multi-tasking—cleaning the house, driving a long distance, cooking dinner, waddling on the treadmill, etc. I can listen while doing stuff, which makes it easy to … Continue reading
But when we opened that envelope last month and I read “it’s a boy!” on the ultrasound picture, there was no stopping the flood of tears that followed. There was no 24 hour wait period. There was just me, crying, … Continue reading
I never got around to posting a full photo tour of the house we just moved out of, but I wanted to share a few pictures of the place we’ve called home for the past year. This is where Everett took … Continue reading