my valentines.

Valentines-4 Valentines-7 Valentines-8 Valentines-9 Valentines-11 Valentines-12And to think someday they will grow up and get married and someone else will call them valentines. SOB.

p.s. Real talk: Carson is 16 months old and I feel like we are just now getting the hang of two kids. I’m writing about sleep deprivation and marriage and co-parenting and grace over at Coffee + Crumbs today.

This entry was posted in love, Transfer and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to my valentines.

1. Emily C. says:

Be still my heart! Please tell us where these adorable shirts are from…my two year old dream boat needs one desperately šŸ™‚

They’re from Gap!! I don’t decorate my house for any holiday other than Christmas, but I am totally the mom that buys valentine outfits every year šŸ˜‰

2. natasha {schue love} says:

Such cute boys!!

3. Kate says:

They are basically tiny twins. I can’t get over it!
    KateĀ“s last blog post ..CLE Adventure #3: United We Brunched

4. Elizabeth says:

I love this so much! It is so adorable!
    ElizabethĀ“s last blog post ..Candy Hearts to Hearts

5. michelle says:

Cutie pies!
    michelleĀ“s last blog post ..Friday Fun

6. Katie Pilskog says:

Cute cute cute CUTE!

7. I DIED over the “SOB” comment. BAhahahahah! I am in the same boat with my two boys over here. (2 1/2 and 10 months)

I loved your Coffee and Crumbs post Ashlee. Just before our 10 month old was born — so when our first was about 20 months?– is when I finally felt like I was in a really good rhythm with babies, work, housework and (of course) marriage. And then we just rocked the heck out of our boat with the birth of our second. I felt so much more relaxed as a mom, but also so much more weight in general. It was completely unexpected. It’s taken a toll on me this past (almost) year like I never imagined. On my body, mind and marriage. I am encouraged by your words mama. And I’m right there with ya.

P.S. LOVE the letter board idea. I’m stealing it. šŸ˜‰
    Laura BlantonĀ“s last blog post ..When Your 7 Month Old Who Sleeps Becomes Your 8 Month Old That Doesnā€™t

8. I mean, how did you get them to smile for pictures?! They are so precious. Good job with these boys, mama. Xoxo.
    Katie BlackburnĀ“s last blog post ..kindling

9. Katie says:

They are such cuties. Everett looks so grown up!
    KatieĀ“s last blog post ..bootstraps: a soundtrack to a season

10. Haven’t stopped by here for a while, your photography is as beautiful as ever, no lack of gorgeous family photos in your family. I hope 2016 is treating you right as you hit the groove of moving forward with these two wonderful sons!
    Mary @ Fit and FedĀ“s last blog post ..Healthy Chocolate Milk (Banana Cocoa Smoothie)