you are my wild – carson’s nursery tour.

Carson's Nursery-1 Carson's Nursery-3 Carson's Nursery-4 Carson's Nursery-21Carson's Nursery-6 Carson's Nursery-7 Carson's Nursery-9 Carson's Nursery-10 Carson-12 Carson's Nursery-8Carson's Nursery-23Carson's Nursery-11 Carson's Nursery-12 Carson's Nursery-15 Carson's Nursery-22Carson's Nursery-16 Carson's Nursery-17 Carson's Nursery-18 Carson's Nursery-24

Last year I fell in love with the You Are My Wild photography project, and decided it would be a perfect theme for Carson’s nursery. Brett and I had an ongoing joke throughout my pregnancy that Carson was going to be our “wild child” because Everett has always been pretty cautious and mild-mannered. I mean, I’m not wishing for a wild child by any means, but the nursery turned out pretty cute, right?

Also: it’s a little bit ironic that the messiest person in our house has the cleanest room. I’ll enjoy it while it lasts.

Crib + Rocker: Buy Buy Baby
Side table + feather decals: Target
Corner ladder: Overstock
Rhino print: Naptime Diaries
RockaROO baby swing: 4moms
Safari animal watercolors: Caravan Shoppe
Tree art: Instathis
Zebra “Be You” print: Patti Murphy Boutique
Dreamcatcher clay feather mobile: DIY (used this tutorial)
Gold wild banner: My Charming Colors
Giraffe lamp base: World Market

This entry was posted in be and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to you are my wild – carson’s nursery tour.

1. Holly says:

It’s beautiful, I love the theme! I’m not saying Carson WILL be a wild child, but my second definitely is. She’s tiny (20 lbs at almost 2) but a total firecracker, while her older brother is more calm and cautious!
    Holly´s last blog post ..Real Life

2. Tori says:

It’s gorgeous!
    Tori´s last blog post ..Thursday Thoughts

3. Bri says:

It’s adorable! I love how simple and sweet it is!

4. Anne says:

Totally love how it turned out all together! The mobile is definitely my favorite part!
    Anne´s last blog post ..Terrible Morning Sickness & Why We Do It

5. I NEED you to come to Spokane and decorate my whole house. Pretty pretty please!

6. Lizzy says:

What a lovely nursery; love how simple it is but with a clear animal theme!

Lizzy from Nomad Notebook

7. michelle says:

That zebra print is the best!
    michelle´s last blog post ..Cinderella

8. Kelly says:

I love it!
    Kelly´s last blog post ..Week in the Life: Saturday

9. Gina says:

It looks amazing! And love that crib. I’m bookmarking this post. 😉
    Gina´s last blog post ..{Currently} November

10. Patti says:

I LOVE it so much, every detail! The feathers on the wall—so good! Thank you so much for including my zebra print!
    xx- Patti

11. San says:

It looks like straight out of a magazine. Beautiful.
    San´s last blog post ..20: Super-easy, no-excuse healthy winter breakfast-to-go

12. Vivian says:

What a beautiful and serene nursery! I feel so clam just looking at it!

xx Viv at JoieDeViv
    Vivian´s last blog post ..Life Lately: Miss Independent

13. Sara says:

I love your baby boy’s nursery! So creative and special. 🙂 I think I used the same clay feather tutorial that you used for my daughter’s mobile in her nursery! You can see mine here: http://www.feathersandroots.net/blog/2014/11/21/evies-nursery

Your blog is beautiful by the way, I really enjoy reading it. God bless! ~Sara

14. Abigail says:

This is so beautiful!!! I am a bit envious! I wish I could have done so much more in my son’s nursery! I have about 6 weeks left to make it better. lol

I might steal some inspiration. 😛

Much love,