our maternity photos.

Where My Heart Resides-1 Where My Heart Resides-2 Where My Heart Resides-3 03-maternity faves2Where My Heart Resides-5 Where My Heart Resides-11 Where My Heart Resides-7Where My Heart Resides-1402-maternity faves1Where My Heart Resides-9 Where My Heart Resides-19Where My Heart Resides-2205-maternity faves4Where My Heart Resides-23 Where My Heart Resides-25Where My Heart Resides-26 Where My Heart Resides-33 07-maternity faves6 Where My Heart Resides-31 08-maternity faves7Where My Heart Resides-3009-maternity faves8Where My Heart Resides-4310-maternity faves9Where My Heart Resides-46

Where My Heart Resides-48{ dress: Max Studio (similar fit dress here); green ring & earrings c/o Rocksbox }

My sweet friend Sarah took these pictures for us a couple weeks ago, and…..wait for it….this was her FIRST maternity shoot, ever.

!!!

Sarah just launched her official photography business and I could not possibly be more proud of her. It can be super nerve-wracking to release your art into the world, but I think we all can agree: the girl’s got skill. I am so thankful to have these gorgeous photos to document our last few weeks as a family of three. Thank you, Sarah!

This entry was posted in love and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to our maternity photos.

1. Sarah says:

These are so unbelievable- you are so gorgeous, and your family and these pictures and oh my goodness! I’m out of words.
    Sarah´s last blog post ..a birthday boy.

2. Laureen says:

Gorgeous pictures!! You guys are an adorable family. Congratulations!! 🙂

3. Ana says:

So pretty!!
    Ana´s last blog post ..July in pictures

4. Lesley says:

Great location pic, Ash! I love the pumpkins since you’ll have a Halloween baby. Super cute and perfect. 🙂
    Lesley´s last blog post ..Six things I learned in August

Is it weird that I’m trying to figure out what my 4-day-old baby is going to be for Halloween? I have issues. But if anyone would understand, it would be you.

5. Jo says:

Beautiful pictures. What I want to know is if you guys ever take a bad photo? 😉

6. beautiful photos of your sweet family!!

7. Holly says:

Your photos are beautiful! You look amazing 🙂
    Holly´s last blog post ..Frozen

8. Jenna says:

These turned out perfect! She captured it so well.
    Jenna´s last blog post ..in the moment

9. Andrea L says:

so lovely! The colors are fabulous.

I have to ask- do you like RocksBox? I’ve been debating giving it a try!

Yes! I keep meaning to do a whole post on them. It’s been fun getting new pieces every month….especially since I NEVER buy jewelry for myself. I haven’t loved everything, but I’d loved most of it!

10. These are divine & you look so peaceful & your family is just… really, really wonderful. xoxo
    Kate @ GreatestEscapist.com´s last blog post ..I Found a Warning Note from a Ghost (OK, or a Stranger)

11. You look so beautiful!! And the boys of course. These are beautiful shots and luck to Sarah starting her own business, I’m also starting my own photog business!! Just registered it at the weekend and am working on my branding. It’s so exciting yet scary at this stage!
    Sarah-Louise B.´s last blog post ..Baby Claire’s Newborn Shoot

12. kelly ann says:

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Sarah did such a magical job, and you look STUNNING. xox.

13. SK Bell says:

You look wonderful in that blue and these are all just gorgeous!
    SK Bell´s last blog post ..Second Trimester Nesting

14. Susannah says:

These pictures are beautiful and you are gorgeous!!! 🙂
    Susannah´s last blog post ..If I Could Tell You Just One Thing

15. Anne says:

wow wow wow! These are gorgeous! What a great job she did + you are such a beautiful and graceful pregnant mama 🙂
    Anne´s last blog post ..Taking Stock 05

16. Gina says:

Beautiful photos! Such an adorable family you have, and it’s about to get even better! 😉

17. Ann says:

Well, these are absolutely stunning! Such a beautiful moment captured. Congrats on becoming a family of 4!
    Ann´s last blog post ..Restart.

18. Trish Litke says:

These photos are so stunning. I’m taking maternity photos on Sat. I hope mine turn out even half as beautiful as these! Good luck with the upcoming labor and new little one. 🙂

19. suzy says:

sooooooooooooooo beautiful.

20. Kathleen says:

Gorgeous!! I looove the one of the three of you with Everett’s hand on Brett’s leg. So sweet!
    Kathleen´s last blog post ..project life 2014 : weeks 35 – 36

21. Monica says:

Gorgeous! Were these taken at Apple Hill?
    Monica´s last blog post ..Shopping Moratorium: Final Results