Since discovering ThredUP earlier this year, I’ve become a bit of an addict to this site. Between referral credits and a generous $100 gift certificate from ThredUP after promoting them on a local TV show, I’ve had a lot of “free” money to spend. Note: I am really good at spending free money.
Shopping while eight months pregnant is a little silly at this point, so I’m mostly stocking up on nursing-friendly tops and items that will be forgiving on a postpartum body. As for the sparkly J. Crew top? I figured even if we’re sitting at home on NYE this year (a very real possibility), I might as well get a little fancy.
Seriously though, THESE PRICES.
1. Hi Line Short Sleeve Silk Top – $23.99 (retails for $119)
2. J. Crew Sleeveless Top – $22.49 (retails for $88)
3. Ella Moss Soft Tunic – $34.99 (retails for $168)
4. Michael Kors Short Sleeve Blouse – $28.49 (retails for $80)
5. Design History Short Sleeve Blouse – $26.99 (retails for $107)
My favorite brands to shop on ThredUP – Hi Line, J. Crew, Ella Moss, Free People, Madewell, Zara, and Maeve. If you haven’t tried ThredUP yet, you can use this link for $10 off your first purchase (which gives me $10 too!). Happy shopping!