it’s a boy!

IMG_3579In case you missed our announcement yesterday, we’re having another baby boy!

There is so much to be happy about: brothers! Another momma’s boy! Matching Christmas pjs! No wedding to pay for! When I close my eyes I can picture another little Everett-esque child running around the house and it feels right. I can see them sharing a room with bunk beds and looking out for each other at school and playing video games together when their homework is finished. I can see Brett planning boys nights and I can see trucks and legos and trains covering my house for the next few years.

I can see all of it, and I love what I see.

I have more to say about this, some other day, but right now I’m praising God for a healthy baby, and enjoying each and every kick and flutter.

Thank you for celebrating with us!

This entry was posted in be and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to it’s a boy!

1. Maria says:

Congratulations Ashley! As a fellow boy momma, I celebrate with you!

2. So so exciting! They will be friends for life!! xo
    natasha {schue love}┬┤s last blog post ..Our Weekend

3. Margarita says:

Congratulations!! That is so exciting ­čÖé I’m so happy for you and your family!
    Margarita┬┤s last blog post ..favourite things: birkenstocks

4. “Another mommaÔÇÖs boy! Matching Christmas pjs! No wedding to pay for!”

Hahahahaha. Love it. Huge congrats, friend! Can’t wait to hear more! Praying for you! xoxo

5. Holly says:

That’s so exciting! Congrats ­čÖé
    Holly┬┤s last blog post ..Summer To-Do List

6. Susannah says:

Yay!!!! How incredibly exciting!!!
    Susannah┬┤s last blog post ..This One’s Really Late

7. Sarah says:

Congratlations! I’m right there along with you, but we decided not to find out this time!
    Sarah┬┤s last blog post ..To Find Out or Not to Find Out, That is Not the Question

8. Melissa says:

oh my goodness! congratulations!

9. caprice says:

Congratulations!!! I can tell already Everett will be an amazing and protective big brother. Sending prayers your way for a healthy baby, smooth delivery, and an easy transition for your growing family!

10. Susan M says:

Oh how exciting! Now the planning really begins as well as the visioning how your future will be! Congrats to you and your family and your little one must be over the moon with happiness!
    Susan M┬┤s last blog post ..The Do’s & Don’ts on how to help your friend with a newborn

11. Elly says:

Congratulations! Love the announcement photo – so cute! (And those shoes! Ahhh, so pretty!)
    Elly┬┤s last blog post ..New Zealand ÔÇô Kayaking on Lake Taupo

12. michelle says:

this is the perfect post – so happy for your new family of four!
    michelle┬┤s last blog post ..School’s Out For Summer!

13. larissa says:

I love that you said, “No wedding to pay for!” hahaha that’s the exact thing I think whenever someone has a boy.

Yay for boys! I love the idea of brothers. It’s so sweet and such an enduring friendship.
    larissa┬┤s last blog post ..Big boy status

Congratulations! I had one brother growing up and have never gotten to see a brotherly bond up close and personal but always thought it seemed really great. =]
    Sarabell┬┤s last blog post ..Baby Sign Language

15. Anne says:

awww brothers! this is just so exciting!
    Anne┬┤s last blog post ..Home Sweet Home

16. Gina says:

Congrats to you and your little family! How exciting!
    Gina┬┤s last blog post ..{Currently} June

17. Exciting! You guys are so darn cute.
    Kate @ GreatestEscapist.com┬┤s last blog post ..I Confronted a Rude Stranger in a Starbucks, & (Surprise!) It Did Not Go Well