If you’re wondering if you can still use Stitch Fix while pregnant, the answer is…..
What I got in my fix:
1. Blue striped maxi skirt. Not pictured because it was heinous. The end.
2. Grey maxi dress. This dress feels like a nightgown, it is SO comfortable. I also think it would be the perfect airplane dress (that’s a thing, right?).
3. Chevron maxi skirt. If you happen to love this skirt, let me say: I DID TOO. The picture is deceiving because you can’t see my baby bump awkwardly sticking out over the top of the skirt. I contemplated keeping it as a non-maternity skirt, but that felt silly because I wouldn’t be able to wear it for over a year. Sent it back, sadly.
4. Zig-zag layered tank. Super love this shirt and it will fit for a while as my belly grows. Kept!
5. Mixed material tee. This shirt is super comfortable and has room to grow. Kept!
All in all, a pretty successful fix for being 16 weeks pregnant. My tips for getting a maternity-friendly fix: ask for things that stretch, ask for tops that are both loose and extra long, ask for dresses that are either stretchy and form fitting or dresses that have an empire waist. You might also want to consider going up a size, or asking your stylist to use her best judgment when sizing items. Skip the pants and shorts, since Stitch Fix doesn’t offer maternity clothes (yet! maybe they will someday?).
Wanna try Stitch Fix? Sign up here! (Disclaimer: if you sign up with my link, I get $25 to spend. My closet thanks you.)