the pop-up portraits.

Ashlee Gadd Photography-16Ashlee Gadd Photography-24Ashlee Gadd Photography30Ashlee Gadd Photography-7Ashlee Gadd Photography 33Ashlee Gadd Photography-3Ashlee Gadd Photography-12Ashlee Gadd Photography-25Ashlee Gadd Photography 32Ashlee Gadd Photography-13Ashlee Gadd Photography-4Ashlee Gadd Photography 35Ashlee Gadd Photography-18Ashlee Gadd Photography-17Ashlee Gadd Photography-19The yellow flowers are back! My pop-up portraits were such a hit last year that I decided to do them again this year. Four beautiful ladies, one stunning Scarlett and Grace flower crown, and 248 mosquitoes (no big deal).

I’m doing another session on March 27th and have three open slots if you want in!

*20 minute shoot
*15 digital images
*$75

E-mail me at ashlee.gadd@gmail.com to reserve your spot. Happy Wednesday!

This entry was posted in be and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to the pop-up portraits.

1. Holly says:

Oh how I wish I lived near you, I’d totally be in for this! :)
    Holly´s last blog post ..In PDX: Teote

2. Lesley says:

I wish I could do these! They turned out adorable.
    Lesley´s last blog post ..…I haven’t forgotten about you…

3. Samantha says:

So excited I got a spot! Just wanted to add, it was a tweet from @EliseBlaha that got my attention. Thanks to her too!
    Samantha´s last blog post ..The #1 Easiest Organizing Trick

4. Liz says:

Thanks for making me look good and sacrificing yourself to the mosquito gods ;)
    Liz´s last blog post ..Flowerchild

5. Katie says:

I already said something on twitter about Liz’s photos but I have to comment again because these are stunning. So stunning. They are just so dreamy and lovely. How I wish I lived close so you could take my pictures!
    Katie´s last blog post ..Today I am happy

6. Susannah says:

Wow, these are gorgeous!!!! :-)
    Susannah´s last blog post ..It’s a Family Matter {Giveaway}

7. Kris Scheuneman says:

Agh missed these again this year! Please do them again soon:)

8. Mike Mora says: