stalking rachel mcadams.

Processed with VSCOcam with f3 preset

Remember that one time I had a girl crush on that chick at Starbucks who looked exactly like Rachel McAdams?

Well, there was actually more to the story. Click here to read how I sort of accidentally stalked her for months without realizing she lived down the street from me.

In related news, my friend Melanie is writing a book about Dating for Moms and it’s going to be hilarious. Read this to get acquainted with her philosophy on mom-lationships. So. Funny.

Have you stalked any moms recently? You can admit it here. This is a safe space. 😉

This entry was posted in be and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to stalking rachel mcadams.

1. Holly says:

I have been curious about this, ever since your first blog post on it 🙂 I’m sure she would’ve been delighted to go on a mom-date with you!

2. Yes! So very much. I fell in love with her from the first time I saw her, her blog, and her lovely family. And, she lives in N.Y., my hometown so I get to see all the sweet pictures that spring memories inside of me that I just love.
    Looking forward to reading about your girl crush.
    Lisa R Charles´s last blog post ..National, I Want You To Be Happy Day! What bring’s happiness to your life?

3. michelle says:

Haha, I’ve totally done that too! Too bad we’re not in the same city – we could be mommy-play date buddies 🙂
    michelle´s last blog post ..Dinner Last Night: Vegetarian Chili Verde

4. Anne says:

haha loved this follow up post. The original post is one of my favorite things you’ve written. Probably because every mom can relate to it but may not want to admit it!
    Anne´s last blog post ..09/52

5. Stephanie says:

This is hilarious and I think so many stay at home moms could relate to that need/want for new mommy friends. I hope you spot “Rachel” again someday. I bet she would love a play date with you and E!

I am in the same boat looking for a mom friend. I’m in a new town with no family or friends at all and I’m so LONELY! I got so desperate I actually just started a mom book club through our library he he. Any ways, I loved the post and I am really excited about her book!!

7. Teri says:

Glad to read about the conclusion! My husband and I talk about how easy it was to make friends in college. Now, it is so tough! It’s nice to hear others are in the same boat – maybe we can all just give each other grace to be awkward when testing friendship waters. 🙂

8. Bethany says:

Haha oh yes, I’ve totally had fellow mom crushes. And I actually had a girl crush in college who looked like a celebrity, and we ended up in an art class together and still talk! Dreams can come true! 🙂
    Bethany´s last blog post ..mailbox love + six inches gone