everett’s valentines.

Valentines by Pinhole Press | Where My Heart Resides-1 Valentines by Pinhole Press | Where My Heart Resides-2 Valentines by Pinhole Press | Where My Heart Resides-3valentines-12 Valentines by Pinhole Press | Where My Heart Resides-4 valentines-13 valentines-14Last year, on a whim, I made “hey girl” valentines for Everett to send to his girlfriends. They were such a hit that I knew I wanted to do them again this year, only this time I decided to use the professionals—Pinhole Press.

Verdict? I love them. We ordered these cards for all of Everett’s little friends, and two of these cards for the Grandmas. I love that you can order just one card on some of the designs, because sometimes you just want a few, ya know?

Everett happily scribbled his mark on them with crayons, “a nice touch” one girlfriend remarked.

I’m also loving these super cute people flash cards. Everett turns two in May (WHAT!) and I am going to order some as part of his birthday gift. He loves flashcards almost as much as he loves looking at pictures of people he knows (which he loves almost as much as he loves looking at pictures of himself).

But I digress. If you’re in the market for personalized valentine’s day cards, check out the rest of the collection here. Our cards turned out beautifully, and I’m sure yours will too.

Also: for anyone keeping track, I have officially eaten two whole (giant) bags of candy hearts. By myself. And I have a dentist appointment tomorrow. WISH ME LUCK.

*Cards were provided by Pinhole Press in exchange for this post; all opinions are my own, as always ­čśë
This entry was posted in love and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to everett’s valentines.

1. Kelsi says:

These are amazing, so so cute!
    Kelsi┬┤s last blog post ..Our Weekend

2. Mariah says:

Very cute! I just used peartreegreetings to make cards with ma babee’s face on them. SO much fun!
    Mariah┬┤s last blog post ..Monday Hello!

3. Lianne says:

SO cute!!

xo-lianne

4. Gina says:

Such cute cards! I definitely want to use Pinhole Press in the future.
    Gina┬┤s last blog post ..I Got Myself a Side Hustle

5. Lisa says:

We got ours yesterday!! Maelin loved her Valentine from Everett and she wouldn’t stop talking about it ­čÖé Great idea Ashlee!
    Lisa┬┤s last blog post ..Featured on Woodsy Weddings

6. Bethie says:

I LOVE that Ev makes these every year…such a tease to all his valentines. ­čÖé

7. Whitney says:

These are priceless! I hope you keep at least one to show him someday. ­čÖé
    Whitney┬┤s last blog post ..Recent reading…

8. Lindsey says:

These are absolutely adorable. I love sending Valentine’s from our kids. xox

9. Lindsey says:

Oops erroneous apostrophe. Valentines.
    Lindsey┬┤s last blog post ..The noise can be too much

10. Erika says:

These are so cute! And what a great idea! Maybe I will do something similar for Robbie. I love the idea of including a picture. Relatives love that. ­čÖé

11. Susannah says:

Oh my goodness, those are far too cute!!!
    Susannah┬┤s last blog post ..Happy Blogiversary! {$200 Giveaway!}

12. Melissa says:

I love this! My daughter is the same age as Everett (she also turns two in May! which sounds SO not possible.) and I was debating if we should send out Valentine’s this year. Decision made. They will going out. It’s just too cute!
    Melissa┬┤s last blog post ..super bowl XLVIII || what we did

13. Bethany says:

These are so cute!!! I love the idea of sending Valentine’s from younger kiddos.
    Bethany┬┤s last blog post ..latest (re)discoveries and an afterthought

14. Kim says:

I am a sucker for red hots myself! I always worried for years that my teeth were awful (because they were to me) and my new dentist told me I didn’t know what awful was if I was worried about my teeth. Hopefully your dentist will tell you just how beautiful your teeth are! Definitely a great teeth-confidence booster.
    Kim┬┤s last blog post ..Super Bowl Dogs

15. Lauren says:

*sigh* those blue eyes of his. I never get over them no matter how many pictures you post. You and Brett really make for a beautiful combination my friend