1. Do you crockpot? A few weeks ago, I tried this chicken taco recipe that my friend Christina recommended and it was de-lish. We all know I suck at meal planning and I think if I can master the crockpot, I will suck at it a little less. Send me your recipes!
2. Tomorrow is February. Remember when I said I was going to start doing monthly newsletters? And then I completely forgot about it until this week? Oops. SO, newsletters are starting in February, hooray! Sign up here.
3. Can we talk about something awkward for a minute? Adult acne is not a joke. For the past six months my face has basically been a walking billboard for Proactiv. It has been horrible. I read somewhere online that dairy can cause acne and I was so desperate that I actually contemplated giving up dairy to fix my face. Then I came to my senses and decided that I would rather live with acne than live without cheese (amen?). After googling and googling and googling some more, and reading 1,482 reviews on various products, I settled on the Neutrogena Acne System. YOU GUYS. This stuff works. At first it dried out my skin like whoa, but NOW, I practically have a whole new face. I had major, giant breakouts all over my chin and jawline when I started using this. Two weeks later, I am left with just a few little marks where the breakouts used to be, and even better—NO new breakouts. I would never say that this product will work for everyone, but it definitely worked for me. Note: your face will be really dry for the first week or so, but then it adjusts. Don’t give up.
4. A few people have mentioned that they would love for me to do a post on photography. I am happily obliging that request and getting ready to share all my secrets with you. Have a photography-related question? Leave it in the comments and I’ll try to answer as best I can in a future post!
5. Speaking of photography, I am planning another pop-up portrait session in the yellow flower field this spring. If you’re interested, send me an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) so I can keep you posted on details! Spots filled up quickly last time.
Happy weekend, friends!