1/52.

Everett-1“A portrait of my child once a week, every week, in 2014.”

This year I’m joining the 52 project – a one-year commitment to documenting Everett, weekly, in his everyday element.

Week 1: Gettin’ his graham cracker on.

This entry was posted in be and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to 1/52.

1. Jo says:

Your son is the perfect combination of you and your husband. It’s hard to tell who he takes after more. Excited to follow along with this project.

Thanks, Jo! We get that a LOT. It’s funny, when I hold him, people say he looks just like me, and when Brett holds him, they say the same. 😉

2. caprice says:

love this little guy! Great photography too! Does your home have a lot of natural light. Mine seems so dark and hard for me to capture nice images of my kiddos. (so graining) :0( I was told to embrace black and white but I have two redheads and want to capture their firey hair and personalities. I really love your style too! Very natural.

Ugh, actually our home has HORRIBLE natural light. We live in a duplex so there is only natural light on one side of the house (living room, dining room, kitchen). There is no light in the bedrooms, at all. I pretty much only take pictures in those rooms, and I took this one at the kitchen table which faces a window. Can you take pictures outside at all? Weather permitting? Otherwise, stay next to the windows!

3. Kelsi says:

What a sweet idea! And what a precious boy!

4. Michelle says:

Cute! I love seeing people pop up to do the 52 project all over the place. Excited to follow along!

5. Kaylan says:

He’s too adorable. Finley recently started to get into Elmo by the way. And I decided to do 52 this year as well, with a spin 🙂 http://emeraldhomestead.com/finley-me-152/
    Kaylan´s last blog post ..Finley & Me 1/52

6. Liz says:

Yay! Glad you’re doing this project. I contemplated doing it of my dogs HAHA.
    Liz´s last blog post ..Clear Your Mind of Can’t

7. Katie B. says:

Love! Everett is my favorite.
    Katie B.´s last blog post ..the 15/30 project: a writing space

8. I love this idea. Wish I was able to join!