photography, lately (baby edition).

ashlee gadd photography-1 ashlee gadd photography-3 ashlee gadd photography-4 ashlee gadd photography-5 ashlee gadd photography-6 ashlee gadd photography-72-charlotte6 1-bielefelt maternity1-Bielefelt Maternity-452-bielefelt maternity12-Bielefelt Maternity-54 3-Bielefelt Maternity-593-bielefelt maternity2ashlee gadd photography-11 ashlee gadd photography-30ashlee gadd photography-12 3-Miller ashlee gadd photography-14 ashlee gadd photography-15 ashlee gadd photography-16 ashlee gadd photography-17 1-owenashlee gadd photography-18 ashlee gadd photography-19 ashlee gadd photography-20 2-owen1 ashlee gadd photography-21

Babies, babies, and more babies. This is what my photography business has become, and I don’t hate it. Capturing miracles ain’t a bad gig, am I right?

Currently booking sessions for October-December; e-mail me at ashlee.gadd@gmail.com if you’re interested in working together! I’m fun, I promise.

p.s. If you’re a couple WITHOUT a baby, I’d love to take photos of you. E-mail me for a special discount available in November!
This entry was posted in be and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to photography, lately (baby edition).

1. Elly says:

Wow lady, you look super busy, and you’ve produced some great stuff! High five for all the success!
    Elly´s last blog post ..Valencia – L’oceanografic

2. Katie says:

That first photo is so precious I can’t even handle it.
    Katie´s last blog post ..throwback & tunes

3. Your photos are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! Love love love!
    Andi of My Beautiful Adventures´s last blog post ..Miami, Florida: Day 1-2

4. Lesley says:

Thanks for taking our pics! 🙂 We love them.
    Lesley´s last blog post ..Owen’s Birth Story

5. Beautiful! Nothing more wonderful than the first moments of a family preparing for or adding a new person to their tribe. 🙂
    Katherine Michael´s last blog post ..Bread.

6. Kiki says:

I’ll say this now and I’ll say this again (and again, and again): girl, your photos are stunning! I am in love with the photo of the father pushing his daughter on the swing. The lighting, the happiness, and the love that you capture is amazing. You inspire me. 🙂
    Kiki´s last blog post ..PARTY FOR ONE.

7. Jenn says:

Such beautiful photographs! I love the lighting. You have a great eye!

8. Claire says:

They are all beautiful, but Lesley is a stunner.
    Claire´s last blog post ..Stitch Fix: Discovering Your Style With A Personal Shopper

9. McKenzie says:

These are so bright and beautiful. I love the bubbles! Thank you so much for sharing these awesome shots.