everett’s baby book.

baby book | where my heart resides-3 baby book | where my heart resides-4 baby book | where my heart resides-5 baby book | where my heart resides-15-2 baby book | where my heart resides-8 baby book | where my heart resides-9 baby book | where my heart resides-10 baby book | where my heart resides-11 baby book | where my heart resides-14

In less than two weeks, my baby will be one.

WHAT.

I’m putting some finishing touches on his baby book this week. I knew if I didn’t finish it by his first birthday, I would never get around to doing it at all. My mom bought this book from the Hallmark store, and it’s been perfect for recording Everett’s milestones. I love that it’s a binder because I can add pages to it (like Everett’s birth story). I also ordered a Blurb book filled with some of my favorite pictures from this year. Can’t wait to see how it turns out!

Mommas, did you make a baby book for your little one(s)? Any advice or tips?

(p.s. baby book photos were printed in matte finish from Snapfish; Instagram mini prints were ordered from Printstagram.)

This entry was posted in be, Transfer and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to everett’s baby book.

1. Jo says:

I have no advice for you since I don’t have children. I just wanted to say I am absolutely doing this once we have our first baby. 🙂

2. michelle says:

ONE! Wow! The baby book looks fantastic by the way 🙂
    michelle´s last blog post ..Cookbook Crush

3. Jackie says:

It’s so cute! My mom still hasn’t gotten around to doing our baby books (and I’m the middle child, 22 and married myself), so I’m sure you’ll be glad that you have it done already 🙂

4. larissa says:

oh my. i love this! i made our parents a blurb book of our wedding and it turned out so amazing! such a great deal, too! i have been trying to decide how i want to make a baby book for our little guy in addition to the way i currently record our life. definitely going to check this cute book out!

5. Natalie says:

Beautiful Ashlee!

6. Anne says:

Totally love how this turned out! I’ve been trying to decide how I want to do mine- this seems like a great option!
    Anne´s last blog post ..38 Weeks

7. Gina says:

Everett’s baby book looks awesome! Such a precious memory to have. Great job, Ashlee!
    Gina´s last blog post ..Fitness Review: Jillian Michaels’ 30 Day Shred

8. Faith says:

You did such a great job on this! I love your month-by-month portraits of Ev.
    Faith´s last blog post ..Saturday evening

9. Fran says:

What a beautiful, healthy little child! I love the baby book, it looks like you put a lot of time and effort into it. He will absolutely love it when he gets older.

10. Pingback: 12 months old. | Where My Heart Resides

11. Wow … You were at Sutter Davis, I was at Sutter Roseville! I didn’t know we were so close! How fun would it be for us to bring our boys out for a playdate together! IG mama meetup! 🙂