an unofficial home tour (part two)

Home | Where My Heart Resides Home | Where My Heart Resides Home | Where My Heart Resides Home | Where My Heart Resides Home | Where My Heart Resides Home | Where My Heart Resides

Home | Where My Heart Resides Home | Where My Heart Resides home | Where My Heart Resides

It’s a weird thing, to enter a home as two and leave as three. We created life in this house, set down roots, grew our family. A whole lot of life has happened here (more on that tomorrow).

(This is the downstairs tour: our entryway + kitchen/living room/dining room, which is all one big great room).
This entry was posted in be and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to an unofficial home tour (part two)

1. Jacki says:

Your home is lovely. Very classy and inviting. It will always be a special place no matter where you go next 🙂
    The series of books in the second-to-last photo … I feel like I know those books from my childhood. Maybe from my school library!
    Jacki´s last blog post ..Daylight Savings Time & Four-Year-Olds

2. Your home is amazing! Gorgeous! You’ll have to share some of your decorating tips when you move into the new place. Have you already found a home or are you still looking? Can’t wait to see how it turns out. Please don’t wait until you move to share photos! 😉
    Allison @ With Faith & Grace´s last blog post ..On Being a Messy Christian

We won’t start looking until we get close to the end of the process here. We’re going to rent for a while before deciding where to commit with our next house purchase. But I will definitely share photos!

3. Christina says:

Your home is beautiful! Can we talk home decor?! 😉

I remember when my parents moved out of the house that I grew up in all my life, and it was VERY emotional for all of us so I completely understand the attachment. This place will always be special and you’ll have the memories, and like others have said you’ll move to a new home and make more special memories there.

Good luck house hunting! It’s fun, sometimes not so fun, but when you find the ONE it’s really exciting!

4. Ana says:

I love your house! One day I’ll have a kitchen like that! (mine is teeny tiny!)

5. Faith says:

Such a fun glimpse into your beautiful home. 🙂 I like your style and especially love the kitchen!
    Faith´s last blog post ..Morning, v.4

6. Kaylan says:

So much pretty light! Love your paint colors 🙂
    Kaylan´s last blog post ..a look back: Italy

7. Claire says:

So cute! If I were in the market for a house I definitely look at yours! We are unlikely to ever move, boohoo!
    Claire´s last blog post ..Purity and the Perfect Marriage

8. Kevin says:

Where’s your Antarctica book?

9. den says:

Maybe I missed it, but why are you moving?

We’re moving so we’ll be in a better financial situation in a couple of years to *hopefully* buy another home that’s big enough to support our growing family. We want mo babies! 😉

10. Katie B. says:

Writer, photographer, and interior designer?! Come visit us please, I need you!
    Katie B.´s last blog post ..time management

11. kate says:

The colors of your home are lovely. I’m sure it was wonderful place for your family to grow over the years.

You sure do have an eye for decorating Ashlee!
    Sarabell´s last blog post ..Check Out This Place: Babymoon Edition!

13. LOVE how you did the media cabinet. So smart. Definitely need to consider that option! 🙂
    natasha {schue love}´s last blog post ..Child Proofing the Living Room