hawaii highlight reel.

I know I’m biased…..but seriously, how cute is Ev?!

Happy Friday! ;)

p.s. Interested in advertising on Where My Heart Resides in December? Click here for current stats and rates—I’d love to work with you! E-mail me at ashlee.gadd@gmail.com.
This entry was posted in go and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to hawaii highlight reel.

1. Liz says:

stop.it. I did not stop smiling that entire video!!!! what a cutie and what a special video! my ovaries are aching! haha

2. Jo says:

Oh my. He is precious. I have some serious baby fever. What is wrong with me?
    By the way, that was our entrance song for our church wedding. Brought back so many memories to hear it again!

3. Liz says:

I agree with the other Liz…could not stop smiling watching this! Ps; I’m super jealous you’re running around in a bikini + swimming. I’m currently wearing rainboots and a hoodie lol.
    Liz´s last blog post ..Link Bytes 11.30.12

4. Ashley says:

Oh my goodness.. You aren’t biased, he is really just that adorable!!!!!!! His smile and little coos get me every time!!

5. Oh my gosh. I love him so, so much.
    GIVE ME THAT BABY!
    Britty Wesely´s last blog post ..Ocean breathes salty

6. Holly says:

Ev is just the cutest little thing ever!!!
    Holly´s last blog post ..Holiday Gift Guide: Your Best Friend

7. Seriously the sweetest! Love hearing his little giggles! Ethan cracks up the same way with the little squeals of delight! ;) Looks like an awesome trip!
    natasha {schue love}´s last blog post ..Stockings or Garland?

8. ashleyTIA says:

I was all smiley, and then I got all teary. What precious memories you will have to look back on. <3 <3 <3
    ashleyTIA´s last blog post ..The one with the Christmas ornaments.

9. Camilla says:

he seriously has the best smile! i see so much of you and brett him him. he’s such a sweet boy.
    ugh, ya done good, mama.

10. Michelle says:

That is by far the best video EVER! You may be biased but I totally agree with you and what a perfect song. It’s one of my favorites! Stay blessed!
    Michelle´s last blog post ..Pinterest Mantel Inspiration

I LOVE it! Such an adorable little man and such a gorgeous place! His little giggle just melted my heart. I can’t wait to hear that sound! (Or visit Hawaii) ; ]
    Sarabell´s last blog post ..December!

12. Becky says:

SUCH a sweet video!!!
    Becky´s last blog post ..For all the baristas

13. Oh goodness! He is the cutest baby! I can’t get over those eyes!
    jennifer blair´s last blog post ..this love of mine…

14. Faith says:

Oh, man!!! This is too much!!! You guys are truly blessed. :)
    Faith´s last blog post ..Black Friday

15. Anna says:

Omg, what a CUTIE!! (thanks for now giving me extreme baby fever…) And PS – You look amazing!!
    Anna´s last blog post ..Sherman Tree Trail – Kings Canyon {California 2012 Recap}