happy thanksgiving!

“….and my life can tell: I only deepen the wound of the world when I neglect to give thanks for early light dappled through leaves and the heavy perfume of wild roses in early July and the song of crickets on humid nights and the rivers that run and the stars that rise and the rain that falls and all the good things that a good God gives.”
― Ann Voskamp, One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are

Today I’m giving thanks for the big things and the little things and everything in between. I hope you’re enjoying a blessed day of good food, good conversation, and not too much football…. ;)

This entry was posted in be and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to happy thanksgiving!

1. Michelle says:

Happy Thanksgiving Ashlee! Have fun in Hawaii :)
    Michelle´s last blog post ..Happy Thanksgiving!

2. Michelle says:

Ashlee, Happy Thanksgiving! I splurged and bought a 5$ can of pumpkin here just so I could make your pumpkin chocolate chop cookies. May have been the best part of my Thanksgiving. Nothing like a little taste of home in a country that doesn’t celebrate Thanksgiving…
    Michelle´s last blog post ..I Am An Immigrant

3. Tay says:

Love Ann Voskamp! That quote is so appropriate for today.
    Tay´s last blog post ..for your thanksgiving {free printable!}

4. This is such a precious photo! Happy Thanksgiving!
    jennifer blair´s last blog post ..Thankfulness

5. Gina says:

Happy Belated Thanksgiving, Ashlee!
    Gina´s last blog post ..Thankful

6. Angeline says:

There is no such thing as too much football.

Happy Thanksgiving!
    Angeline´s last blog post ..It’s in the (work) bag

Such a precious picture! I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving!
    Sarabell´s last blog post ..Calling all Traveling Mamas…

8. Dani says:

Ashlee,

He is such a doll baby… a happy doll happy! I hope your thanksgiving was full of love.

Blessings to you dear friend.

dani // andbubblegum.com
    Dani´s last blog post ..The Breakfast Club

9. Faith says:

Your little man is growing up so fast! You are a beautiful momma, and I hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving!
    Faith´s last blog post ..Wordless