sweeter than this.

It was one of my unspoken new years resolutions to take and create more home videos. Everett’s going to be heading to college before I know it, and while I can’t stop time or even slow it down, I can take a billion pictures and video clips in the process.

It really doesn’t get any sweeter than this…

Maternity photos by: EPLove
Birth portraits by: Sarah Maren

This entry was posted in love and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

47 Responses to sweeter than this.

1. Anna says:

That just melted my heart!! Keep doing those videos Ashlee….little Everett will cherish them when he gets older. xo
    Anna´s last blog post ..Welcome to Annie & Isabel’s New Web Site and Store!

2. I love how you piled together all the photos that you took plus the videos that we didn’t see! Very, very nice. 🙂
    Allison Blass´s last blog post ..I’m Just Not That Into This.

3. Angeline says:

LOVE THIS! So beautiful, and it captures so much love! Little Everett is a lucky boy. 🙂
    Angeline´s last blog post ..Five ways to dress up a T-shirt and jeans

4. robyn says:

sweet sweet sweet
    robyn´s last blog post ..Grating on me

5. Lesley says:

So sweet! He will cherish that video someday…although you may cherish it even more. 😉
    Lesley´s last blog post ..The perfect Saturday

6. Linnea says:

Oh my goodness. This is the cutest video ever. I was so moved watching it… especially the stills from when Everett was born. Wow. You were so brave, beautiful, and calm!

7. Bridget says:

How adorable! What a lucky boy to have such a creative momma!

8. Allie says:

This is far too precious. I definitely got teary eyed. Beautiful.
    Allie´s last blog post ..A Quote a Day

9. Vicki says:

so very sweet indeed! great job!
    Vicki´s last blog post ..the people want boobs and toys from the 80’s

10. Paulette Hawes says:

Dearest Ashlee –

It doesn’t get sweeter than this!! Love, Love, Love this video!

Love, Mom aka Everett’s Grandma

11. Faith says:

This is such a beautiful “scrapbook” of your pregnancy, the birth, and Everett’s first few days in the world! He is so precious!

12. Jennifer says:

Ashlee – This is so wonderful! He’s lucky to have such loving (and crafty!) parents. 🙂

13. Damn… you guys set the bar for adorable!

14. Kelly says:

Love love love! He is so sweet! love you, friend!

kel

15. Katrina says:

This is so adorable! What a special thing for you all to have. This was my first visit to your blog….. What a welcome!!
    Katrina´s last blog post ..travellin’ treasures

Aw this made me cry. I am just so excited for our time to come and this was so perfect and sweet! He is just precious Ashlee, so happy for you!
    Sarabell´s last blog post ..Derry, Maine.

17. LRH says:

I smiled through that entire thing…. Everett is beautiful!! Is it still OK to say that even though he’s a boy? I don’t care! He’s gorgeous!

And… I have to know…. Who sings that song? The chorus will be running through my head the rest of night 🙂

18. thats so sweet
    Julie@my5monkeys´s last blog post ..ArmChairBEA12 –Interview

19. This just made my day. Love the song you chose too. Such sweet pictures and video. Congrats Mama!!
    shaina longstreet´s last blog post ..The best Sunday

20. Michelle says:

THis is amazing! How did you make this? What song is that, love it!
    Michelle´s last blog post ..Quote of the Week

21. Nicole says:

That was absolutely gorgeous! I’m so happy for your little family 🙂

xo. Nicole
    Nicole´s last blog post ..Sunday

22. Christine says:

When did you get SO DARN PROFESSIONAL???? I absolutely love this, so well-done and so sweet!
    Christine´s last blog post ..Travel: the only purchase that makes you richer

23. Becky says:

Oh my gosh this is fabulous!!!

24. Katie says:

Oh Ashlee, this video is just so beautiful! What sweetness!
    Katie´s last blog post ..Things I Love

25. Holly says:

I think it’s so cute that you wrote his name in the sand & took video of it, all the while still keeping his name just for you & Brett to know. So sweet! 🙂

26. Natalie says:

This video is so beautiful! This makes me so excited to have a baby. Keep these videos coming 🙂
    Natalie´s last blog post ..We’re Homeowners!

27. Lisamarie says:

Oh my gosh. Seriously? That is the sweetest video ever. I like the mixture of pictures and video. Love love love it! More please!

28. Liz Denfeld says:

I’m smiling and crying at the same time. I think that means it was a really, really good video. Good job, Mama! What an amazing journey and such a sweet gift at the end.

29. Jen says:

So awesome! What a beautiful family you have 🙂

30. Meagan says:

This is incredibly sweet! 🙂

31. Kellie says:

SO freaking adorable!!! Is it weird to say “I want to be you when I am pregnant and become a mom” in the same style as “I wanna be you when I grow up.” Love Love Love it!
    Kellie´s last blog post ..Filling Buckets, Happiness Journals and Being Present

32. jackie says:

Such a sweet little keepsake to have! Congratulations again, pretty momma 🙂

33. Lottie says:

I am speechless!

So lovely.
    Lottie´s last blog post ..Guess what…

34. Ana says:

This is really sweet! I don’t think it gets sweeter than this. Now I’m looking forward to creating sweet videos like this for when my family of two starts growing 🙂
    Ana´s last blog post ..Blogging and self-confidence

35. Claire says:

Aww, I love it! They do grow up fast. sososososososo fast!

36. Camilla says:

This is SO so sososo wonderful. It’s so well put together. Perfect song. Perfect family. Perfect perfect. So happy for you!

37. Kimberly says:

AW! this is SO GOOD, and baby Everett is simply the cutest! So happy for your family, you’re such a beautiful mama, Ashlee!

38. kelly ann says:

This filled my heart to the brim. Lovelovelove! And AWESOME song choice, lady – Katie’s my fave.
    kelly ann´s last blog post ..instagram // the inspirations.

39. Pingback: Friday Features | growth | sunnysideup

40. Beautiful. It was fun to remember walking through those months with you 🙂
    Tamara Powell´s last blog post ..Are MOOCs the Future of Higher Education?

41. Lisa says:

I love this!! Beautiful montage, and it has totally inspired me to be more creative with iMovie. Quick question — do you have any recommendations for songs for your videos? Or any artists you recommend? I love that you used a song that isn’t mainstream!

Thanks so much!

– Lisa

42. Malisa says:

Wow. That was the neatest and most touching pregnancy, birth video I have ever seen. Thank you for sharing that with us. I was seriously tearing up as I watched it. Congratulations (even though it’s a little overdue)!
    Malisa´s last blog post ..Five Minute Friday: Change