37 weeks.

{ pants: pea in the pod / sweater, shoes, hat: target }

This entry was posted in love and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to 37 weeks.

1. robyn says:

not long now…you look great!
    robyn´s last blog post ..What I’ve been reading lately

2. Lauren says:

You look so great here! love the joy on your face and your adorable hat

3. Samantha Jo says:

You look great :) Hope baby cooks a little longer in there for you! I get so emotional when I think about actually giving birth to my baby girl – I love having it “just us” and having her with me every second of the day!

4. you look so cute
    Julie@my5monkeys´s last blog post ..Masque of the Red Death

5. Paulette Hawes says:

Hey Ash –

These photos and letters have been so precious. Enjoy your last few days of “the two of you.”

Love you, Mom aka soon to be Grandma!!!! Can’t Wait!!!!!

6. Faith says:

You are adorable.
    Faith´s last blog post ..In the kitchen

7. Emily says:

That little secret between just Momma and baby is something I’m really enjoying right now with my second pregnancy. You know, before you can actually SEE the baby moving! I think you look so happy :) I really really like your entire outfit! The shirt, pants and shoes! I love how you’ve kept up your fashion, I definitely did not the first time, I actually outgrew maternity clothes – so not fair. Hopefully this time I won’t!

8. Angie says:

SO SOON!!! Eeee. Also, this letter equaled sniffling on my part. ;)

P.S. THOSE SHOES ARE FROM TARGET?! Oh my goodness – NEED!!!
    Angie´s last blog post ..Weekly Love List

Holy smokes, ten days! I can’t wait to see his sweet little face Ashlee!
    Sarabell´s last blog post ..Tom Pettit’s Community Park- A Glimpse at Prescott

10. Michelle says:

It’s getting so close!
    Michelle´s last blog post ..Weeknight Baking

11. Bridget says:

So adorable! The “we are the only two people who know” comment made me laugh. So true, and such a great attitude at a time in pregnancy when it can be really hard and uncomfortable.

12. Diane says:

Still a hot mamma with a 37-week-old tummy. Congratulations in advance! I know you and your baby will both look great after the birthday!
    Diane´s last blog post ..Family attorney