oh snap, it’s a boy.

On Saturday, my mom and friends threw me the best baby shower ever. It was lovely and perfect and so….me. I don’t think I say this enough on here, and I hate to brag, but I really do have the greatest friends on the planet. Shower highlights: my bff flying all the way up from LA to attend, cameras galore, super delicious cake, lots of thoughtful gifts, and a special love letter from my husband to accompany HIS gift, which was everything in this post (even the dress!). What a guy.

We spent the rest of Saturday night putting gifts away and marveling at all the teeny tiny baby clothes. I can’t believe we get to meet our son in just a few more weeks! Ahhhh!

This entry was posted in be and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to oh snap, it’s a boy.

1. Olivia says:

What a great shower! and a seriously thoughtful husband! :]
    Olivia´s last blog post ..Chicago – Yolk.

I love this! What a perfect theme!
    Sarabell´s last blog post ..The US Bucket List

3. robyn says:

very sweet theme
    robyn´s last blog post ..Shake, rattle and roll

4. Natalie says:

What a great theme! And what a thoughtful husband you have
    Natalie´s last blog post ..Registering in San Francisco

5. Elle says:

Looks like you were thoroughly loved over the weekend. There is nothing better than being loved for the occasion of your baby’s arrival. All the best!
    Elle´s last blog post ..29.

6. wishcake says:

Such a sweet shower idea! And your dress is gorgeous. As are you.
    wishcake´s last blog post ..on playing catch-up…

7. jackie says:

to echo all of the ladies up there, what an adorable theme. it is just perfect for you :) and your husband, with the love note and the perfect gifts, what a winner. glad you had such a wonderful time and have such wonderful friends to support you in such exciting times!
    jackie´s last blog post ..Agape gets washed. and then we need a shower.

8. That’s about the cutest thing i’ve ever seen! Congrats on your upcoming bundle of joy!

9. My “babies” are now 6, 6 and 10… but I still totally want that camera onesie! The cuteness is killing me. Where did you find it?

Beautiful shower, beautiful mom-to-be. Enjoy every minute!
    Dawn (KitchenTravels)´s last blog post ..Buckwheat Pancakes with Caramelized Apples and Orange Syrup {Gluten-Free}

10. Liz says:

I’m so sad I couldn’t make it :( I haven’t even had a chance to call and apologize, but I ended up having to meet my parents to drop off a replacement door to my old apartment. I know, random right? Anyway, I owe you your gift and a walk soon, before baby boy Gadd arrives?!
    Liz´s last blog post ..These Days

11. kelly ann says:

So perfect. <3
    kelly ann´s last blog post ..may.

12. Kimberly says:

this is so wonderful!! Congratulations again, Ashlee!

13. cessie says:

Oh wow… such a great collage of photos! Made me smile this morning :)
    Looks like a great shower to me. We don’t have the custom of baby showers here and I so like the idea.
    cessie´s last blog post ..Happy Easter weekend

14. Aw, what a sweet party! :) You do have great friends!
    jennifer blair´s last blog post ..When God closes the door…

15. Jess says:

this is awesome!!!!! I might have to borrow the idea for a friend’s shower!!! Enjoy getting ready for you sweet baby boy! Can’t wait to see pictures of his room!
    Jess´s last blog post ..the salad dressing that changed my life

16. Kelly says:

Your shower looks amazing! I love the pictures! What are those photos with the “oh snap” tags? Are those notecards?
    Kelly´s last blog post ..New York State of Mind

17. Katie says:

What a beautiful shower! So sweet!
    Katie´s last blog post ..Little Bits of Happiness #6 – Dandelion