our maternity photos with EPlove.

So, here’s the deal. The real deal. I’ve had a big photographer crush on Rog and Lyndzee from EPlove for a loooooong time. As in, I creepily stalk their blog every day and never leave comments but just sigh to myself at how pretty their pictures are. When it came time to do “real” maternity pictures (see: pictures not taken by Brett and not taken in our backyard), I knew I would do just about anything to work with these guys. So I pleaded and begged until they agreed to fly all the way to Sacramento just to take pictures of my belly. Lyndzee flew in at 8:00am and we spent the whole day together eating and shopping and talking about all things mommyhood, marriage, and photography. It was amazeballs, and we are basically best friends now. Yay for us.

I love love love these pictures, and am so glad Brett and I have such beautiful reminders of this special time in our lives. Thank you Lyndzee for capturing us and the belly so well!

If you’re looking for a photographer in the SoCal area, check out EPlove’s website and blog. They are total rockstars.

First look – dress: Anthropologie / belt, clogs, necklace: Target
Second look – dress: Anthropologie / cowboy boots: Target / necklace: vintage

This entry was posted in love and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to our maternity photos with EPlove.

1. Kristen says:

Ahhh, so pretty! I love the boots with the pink dress

2. Allie says:

These photos are stunning! Love them!
    Allie´s last blog post ..A Quote a Day

3. Michelle says:

You guys are stunning, the photos turned out amazingly!
    Michelle´s last blog post ..Dinner Last Night

4. Jackie says:

Oh my goodness, so sweet. I love that you had Brett in the shoot with you- they make for really lovey pictures and obviously he’s part of this whole thing too. A pet peeve of mine is when it’s just the mom and belly all shoot long. It’s his baby too! But you’re beautiful and Brett is not too bad either ;) I’m excited to see you guys loving on this baby :)
    Jackie´s last blog post ..rat-a-tat-tat

5. Rog says:

Lyndzee killed it with this shoot and although I’m sad I missed out, I’m sure she did much better than I could have done. So yay for all of us!

-Rog
    Rog´s last blog post ..Ashlee, Brett and the boy with a name that we can’t know yet.

6. Vanessa says:

Ah these are SO great. Girl, that belly looks so good on you! ;)

These are beautiful Ashlee! The ones with the trees are my favorite. I need to find a tree like that, but not likely where I’m at!
    I can’t wait to see your handsome little man. Getting closer and closer!
    Sarabell´s last blog post ..Digital Detox Weekend!

8. SushiMama says:

Love them! You’re rockin’ the bump!
    SushiMama´s last blog post ..35 Weeks!

9. Jess says:

Been reading your blog for awhile lately… and without ever leaving a comment :-) I really enjoy your honesty, photography, creativity and the fact that you inspire me to choose joy, see beauty in every day life and to declutter my underwear drawer (remember that post?!) Keep on writing!
    p.s. these pictures are amazing and you’re one of the prettiest/most stylish pregnant ladies I’ve ever seen
    Jess´s last blog post ..home sweet Nashville

10. Elly says:

Love these – super pretty! :)
    Elly´s last blog post ..Sinter Design + Development

11. I am obsessed with these Ashlee! You guys look so amazing! Love, love, love!
    jennifer blair´s last blog post ..Beach Day

12. Lauren says:

Ashlee you look so beautiful and happy, as does Brett (good job on the chipotle bribing, I might need to employ that technique myself in the future with John). I love (and am jealous) that your clothing is non-maternity at 8 months!! I think that only you and your tiny body, despite the baby bump, can pull that off. Cannot wait to see some of these shots up on your walls! Little nugget is going to love them some day too ;)

13. Liz says:

You already know how much I love these. Send me one of the ones of you and Brett from far-away and I’ll whip up something for a possible header<3
    Liz´s last blog post ..April Showers Bring May Flowers

14. Ahhh it was so much fun!! So happy that you like them. I adore you guys and can’t wait to meet sweet baby boy.

15. Paulette Hawes says:

Dear Ash and Brett –

Love these photos! And I agree – Brett definitely has a part in this too! Love that your both in most of the photos.

Love, Mom

16. Christine says:

Gorgeous, Ashlee! Love these–especially the ones with the white background, swoon.
    Christine´s last blog post ..Saigon: an assault on the senses

17. Suzy Marie says:

These are fabulous! I love the cowboy boots one the most :) x
    Suzy Marie´s last blog post ..My Take On The Samantha Brick Scandal

18. Michelle says:

LOVE love love these pictures!
    Michelle´s last blog post ..Carry You

19. Nicole says:

Hi Ashley! I found your blog through my SacState professor Tamara Powell..I think you guys are friends? :) Anyway, I’m an aspiring photographer in the Sac area and I’m always looking for great new locations..I was wondering if you wouldn’t mind telling me where you took these maternity pictures? They are absolutely gorgeous!

Hi Nicole! Yes, Tammy and I are great friends! We took these pictures in Clarksburg. First shoot was at the Old Sugar Mill and the second shoot was in an open field down the road a bit. Third field location was right by our house out in West Sacramento. It’s gorgeous out there!