26 weeks.

{ pants: pea in the pod / shirt: banana republic / necklace, shoes, belt: target }

This entry was posted in love and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to 26 weeks.

1. You look darling. :)
    Ashley // Our Little Apartment´s last blog post ..Marriage and Chores.

2. Liz says:

I love that very first photo of you open-mouth laughing. So cute!
    Liz´s last blog post ..Link Bytes 2.3.12

3. Christine says:

You are still such a skinny mini–you look so gorgeous and healthy lady! Plus, obsessed with that necklace and the colors in that shirt–you always find the BEST stuff at Target.
    Christine´s last blog post ..Postcard from Ubud Market

4. christina says:

i love everything about this!! you are glowing!

5. I will really be sad when the weeks run out and these are done…they are just so sweet! :) (Although I’m sure the baby posts are going to be super cute as well! :)
    jennifer blair´s last blog post ..A little update…

6. Paulette Hawes says:

Hey Ash -

I especially love the pictures looking down at your feet!! That is so cute and funny.

Love, Mom aka future Baby Gadd Grandma

7. Faith says:

You’re the most adorable pregnant lady in the blogosphere. :) Have fun preparing for the arrival of your sweet little boy!
    Faith´s last blog post ..Sibs

8. Shannon says:

You are looking pretty adorable! Just found you as I hopped from one favorite blog to the next. Not sure who had the link, but I am so glad I got here.

9. Pingback: what to wear for maternity photos | Where My Heart Resides