ashley jean.

My sweet friend Ashley is five and a half months pregnant with her first baby (it’s a boy!). We took a few pictures on Sunday of her little baby bump, and I can’t wait to take more this fall when her belly is bigger. I’m sure Ashley will appreciate our next photo shoot more, since I won’t have to yell “PUSH YOUR BELLY OUT” before every shot ­čśë

Isn’t she beautiful?

This entry was posted in be and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to ashley jean.

1. Faith says:

She is beautiful! You did a great job with the shoot!
    Faith┬┤s last blog post ..Home Sweet Home

2. Ashley Gray says:

Ahhhhhh, you are so amazing. They turned out perfect… maybe except for the one where I’m laughing like a lunatic- but actually that one just makes me laugh! I can’t wait to do more when I’m a nice and huge. I’m so lucky to have such an amazing photographer (and amazing person) as a friend.

<3 you.

3. Ashlee says:

Ash I love that one of you laughing. I am going to start bringing Liz to all my shoots so she can make people look that happy ­čśë

4. Holly says:

She is gorgeous (I love her red hair ­čśë
    Holly┬┤s last blog post ..Being a tourist in my own city.

These are gorgeous! I’ll be doing my cousin’s maternity shots in November and I just can’t wait!
    Sarabell┬┤s last blog post ..Perkinsville Road

6. ashleyTIA says:

wow wow wow – Ashley is stunning and the light in these photos is gorgeous. Wonderful job, Ash!
    ashleyTIA┬┤s last blog post ..The one with a Birchbox giveaway.

7. Paulette Hawes says:

Love the pictures!! Ashley is so pretty – and love, love, love the dress!!

8. Beautiful pictures of Ashley! She looks great!! Love the lighting. =)
    Heather Marie┬┤s last blog post ..wedding shoes

9. iris ashley says:

omg i love these! Ashley looks so beautiful! Great job little miss professional photographer!
    iris ashley┬┤s last blog post ..something sweet: victory is mine

10. Katie says:

Ashley is so gorgeous! And you did a beautiful job with the pictures

11. kelly ann says:

Awwww, she’s so pretty! These look FANTASTIC, Ash. <3
    kelly ann┬┤s last blog post ..what would you take?

12. Lauren says:

Love the colors and the lighting in this!! So good Ash, so good.

13. diana says:

my heart just melted. this is so so sweet. you did an amazing job!!
    diana┬┤s last blog post ..August Break

14. Liz says:

Its taken me forever to comment on these but I LOVE THEM. I didn’t think they could be any more beautiful then seeing them shot in person but as always, you never fail to deliver with your photographic talents. These totally made me cry!
    Liz┬┤s last blog post ..Reworking Perspective