i heart instagram.

Welcome to the easiest DIY project ever! Step one: order a set of 48 miniprints from Printstagram. Step two: arrange photos into a heart shape. Step three: tape/glue photos to cardboard (or like me, use two sides of a cereal box). Step four: attach twine with tape. Step five: hang on a nail.

$12 and 30 minutes later, ta-da! A perfect instagram display (in real life). Enjoy!

This entry was posted in make and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to i heart instagram.

1. Tamara says:

Love Instagram as well.
    Being meaning to print some…
    this post came just in time

2. sophie says:

this is amazing! i am dying for an iphone for several reasons – but the instagram app is at the top of my list! the best part about a camera on your phone (in my opinion) is that i use it to caputre spontaneous moments, which really are the best pictures. your collage is such a fun way to bring those moments together!

3. Liz says:

Girl, you are just so crafty!! I love this!!!

4. Jamie says:

Awwww, I love it! That’s so awesome. I’ll definitely have to make one for myself too. =] What’s your name on IG? I’d like to follow you! I’m @jamieurlacher. =]

5. That is seriously the cutest idea ever!!

6. ashleyTIA says:

Love this idea, Ash! Adds a touch of whimsy to the wall. 🙂

7. Briel K. says:

That’s really cute! I am going to upgrade to an iPhone in October (wish it were sooner!) and Instagram is one of the things I’m most excited about. haha

8. Caroline says:

Omg, this is amazing! I’m totally doing this! I love instagram and I’ve been looking for a way to fill the empty white wall in my apartment!!

9. Jennifer B says:

I am in love with this. I pinned to my Pinterest DIY board! 🙂

10. Laura says:

I LOVE this idea!! SO creative!!

11. Ashlee says:

@Jamie – I’m @ashleegadd 😉

12. Ainsley says:

Super cute! Love this.

13. Anna says:

Ashlee! This is PERFECT! I must do this ASAP. Thank you for always being my source of inspiration.

Ooh I love this! I’m going to make something similar soon. I’ll be sharing it when I do. =]

15. Erica says:

This looks beautiful and seems so simple to do! Thanks for sharing 🙂
    P.S. I’m your newest follower!

16. Liz says:

Totally cute. Ps; Unrelated but I am having such a hard time picturing where exactly this part of your house is haha. At first I thought it was to the left of the TV but I don’t think that’s right.

17. Cara-Mia says:

Ah this looks so cute!!

18. melanie says:

Oh holy goodness, this is awesome! Just when I thought my Instagram obsession couldn’t get worse… Or better?! ;]

19. Wendy says:

This is such a great idea!! So personalized and absolutely adorable. Love it!

20. Ashlee says:

@Erica – Hi!! Thanks for reading!

@Liz – It’s in our bedroom, above the dresser. Closet to the left, bathroom to the right.

21. Danielle says:

I’m helping my friend decorate her new apt in sf, and we are def using this idea! so cute ash!

ciao!
    elle

22. jackie says:

bingo! i’ve been lusting for an iphone for a while, and mostly due to the awesome pictures it can take and that dang instagram app. love this diy. thanks girl 🙂

23. this is seriously SO cute! i got some instagrams printed through postalpix, but i’m kind of loving those prinstagram ones a little bit more! great job 🙂

24. Ana F. says:

I love instagram too and I didn’t know you could do that! Thanks for sharing that tip!

25. OH MY GOODNESS. Seriously, this is so cute and lovely. You’re incredible.

26. Kim says:

I’m jealous.

27. Monica says:

Love this idea! Thanks for sharing. It will be nice to make one when we move:)
    Monica´s last blog post ..Step 2.

28. steph anne says:

I LOVE THIS!! I ordered some IG photos not too long ago and can’t wait to receive them!
    steph anne´s last blog post ..California, Here We Come!

29. Kat says:

Aaw Ashlee this is such a cool idea!! I have been looking for something to do, similar to this, with printsgram prints. Thank you so much for the idea! 🙂
    Kat´s last blog post ..Photoshoot day!

30. Jaclyn says:

I love DIY projects with pictures! This is so cute. You might like this project http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NjYbAAQ4vw i really liked the look of the pictures on the wood.
    Jaclyn´s last blog post ..Beer and frog legs…what else can you ask for?!

31. Pingback: DIY: printstagram

32. Hey there crafty, you got featured on DIY Print Studio (http://http://diyprintstudio.tumblr.com/)! We’re compiling all the most creative uses of our products and your work caught our eye. Wowzers!

We’d like to give you a $10 Printstagram Gift Card for being so awesome – just let us know. Check out http://Printstagr.am for anything else you want 🙂

DIY Print Studio is a new project we’re working on and if you have any feedback or things you think we should feature, let us know. And feel free to send our way anything else you’ve done with our products. We love you!

If you don’t want your photos or links on our site please let us know and we’ll take them down.

Hugs,