bon voyage!

It’s finally here! Almost two years of saving, six months of planning, and three weeks of packing. Tomorrow we leave for GREECE! I can’t wait to explore more of God’s beautiful creation, take a bazillion photos, indulge in tasty Greek food, and spend quality (see: romantic) time with my very best friend.

I’ll be back in a few weeks and in the meantime, I’ve lined up some lovely travel guest posts from some of my favorite blogging friends. Get excited. I’m not bringing my laptop with me, but might sneak a tweet or two on my phone when wi-fi is available.

Prayers for a safe trip are appreciated….see you soon!

white tank / banana republic
vintage pleated skirt / goodwill
gold sparkly shoes / urban outfitters
polaroid swings necklace / vividot

This entry was posted in go and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to bon voyage!

1. Kelli says:

yay!! have fun!! saying prayers for safe travels!!

2. Diana says:

you look adorable! have a blast, be safe, and sending you lots of love. can’t wait to see your photos!
    Diana´s last blog post ..Diana Mini JIYU Freedom Camera

3. Ruth says:

WOOHOO!! you will have so. much. fun.

p.s. loving the new blog look!

4. Monica says:

Have an amazing time and soak it all up! Safe travels:)
    Monica´s last blog post ..Coconut Goodness

5. Shey says:

yay! have fun!

6. Sara says:

Congrats and have fun! So excited for you and can’t wait to see far too many pictures! =]
    Sara´s last blog post ..Hooray for Birthdays!

7. iris ashley says:

you’re going to have such an amazing time! have fun, stay safe and take lots of pictures!
    iris ashley´s last blog post ..something savory- best sandwhiches 2011

8. kelly ann says:

You look so, so, so pretty! <3 Have the most incredible and amazing time, I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back. 🙂 Safe travels, lady! <3
    kelly ann´s last blog post ..abode

9. Adiel says:

Adorable outfit, love that pleated skirt and suitcase! So jealous that you’re going to Greece! Hope it’s a blast!
    Adiel´s last blog post ..Weekend Manicures

10. Ankita says:

Yay, I hope you have an amazing time in Greece! Can’t wait to hear all about it when you come back 🙂 And super adorable outfit!
    Ankita´s last blog post ..U to the K

11. Becky says:

Safe travels! Have a fabulous time! Can’t wait to hear about it (and see pictures!) when you’re back!
    Becky´s last blog post ..Springing into May

12. Anna says:

Have SOO much fun!! These pictures are too cute!! xoxo
    Anna´s last blog post ..Fill in the Blank Friday

13. Jessi says:

so jealous!! have a great time
    Jessi´s last blog post ..Get Out and Vote Canada!

14. San says:

I hope you’ll have a blast!
    San´s last blog post ..Meet Ashley

15. sarah says:

have a great time! greece is hands down one of my favorite places, ever! you will absolutely love it 🙂

16. kim says:

have an amazing (!) time. europe is beautiful if i may say so. i’ve been to the island of “kos” in greece for a week a few years ago and it was gorgeous! xo
    kim´s last blog post ..struggles

17. Holly C. says:

Have so much fun! I can’t wait to see your pictures!
    Holly C.´s last blog post ..Fridays Fancies 4

18. Allison says:

Oh my gosh I adore your outfit and I’m sure we will be seeing a bazillion more fabulous outfits from you when you post your Greece pictures! Have a lovely time!!!

19. Michelle says:

ENJOY!! Have a wonderful time!
    Michelle´s last blog post ..Dinner Last Night

20. So excited for you guys! And i love both your outfit and love the pictures of it even more. You’re my favorite blogger and I follow some great blogs:). Take care!
    Amanda at Easily Inspired´s last blog post ..Our first anniversary

21. jackie says:

oh my gosh, have such an amazing time. i’ll pray everything goes smoothly and you two lovebirds get even closer during this time together 🙂

p.s. the new look is really pretty, but it’s kind of hard to read the words. but maybe that’s just my problem, since no one else has mentioned it.i have bad eyes i guess 🙂
    jackie´s last blog post ..sleepy baby

22. Danielle says:

You look so excited! I hope you have a splendid time, Ashlee. Enjoy & stay safe!
    Danielle´s last blog post ..Sovereign Locality V22

23. Katie says:

Oh my goodness! You look gorgeous! I love your outfit. Have a great time on your trip 🙂
    Katie´s last blog post ..tallgirltales-2011 Costume Institute Gala- Best Dressed

24. I’m so jealous! Can’t wait to see pictures!!!

25. Sini says:

Have a nice trip! How did you choose Greece? 🙂 We are having dreams of traveling to USA, Australia or NZ but yes, it takes like 2 years to save up for that kind of trip. You look amazing, by the way!
    Sini´s last blog post ..w a p p u is here- peek for the goodies

26. I love everything about this post! I know you guys will have a great time!
    jennifer blair´s last blog post ..In a perfect world

27. Jenny May says:

Ahhh, how cute are you in this picture!! I LOVE that skirt.
    Jenny May´s last blog post ..Birthday surprise