make it monday: suitcase table.

I adore vintage suitcases. Full of stories and adventures, I imagine they’ve traveled around the world once or twice. They also make a pretty stacked table, if I do say so myself…

Found, from top to bottom:

1 (Sacramento Antique Fair / $7)
2 (57th Street Antique Mall / $22)
3 (57th Street Antique Mall / $16)

p.s. My terrarium is still alive! Can you believe it?

This entry was posted in get and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to make it monday: suitcase table.

1. Ashley says:

This is adorable. I love furniture made out of suitcases. Jordan’s mom made us a couple dog beds from them! Now I want an end table like this…
    Ashley´s last blog post ..Camera Fun

2. Liz says:

I planned on doing this with my million vintage suitcases in my home office. Love your little brown one. <3
    Liz´s last blog post ..Music Monday- Reader Recommendations

3. Monica says:

I love having these around, they are a great storage too!
    Monica´s last blog post ..Bad Ass Chocolate

4. Ashlee says:

I know, I think I am going to put all of my Christmas ornaments in there!

5. kelly ann says:

i have a tiny vintage suitcase collection and i used to have them stacked like this as a nightstand. i might need to do it again, it’s so much more unique than a plain old table! 😉
    kelly ann´s last blog post ..music monday- amy seeley

6. iris ashley says:

this is gorgeous ash! what a cool idea!

p.s. my plant is still alive too! high five!
    iris ashley´s last blog post ..braiiiiinsbrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiinnnns!

7. Dee says:

Oh my gosh! What lovely finds! 🙂
    Dee´s last blog post ..Holla!

8. Christine says:

Love love love!
    Christine´s last blog post ..Logistics- a place to stay in Marseille

9. Kyla Roma says:

Beautiful!! I loooove this idea 🙂
    Kyla Roma´s last blog post ..Four Simple Goals

10. Hubs says:

I’m not gonna lie … I was hesitant at first when we decided to spend our hard earned money on old suitcases and faux-rotary phones. But after seeing the beautification of our downstairs over the past few weeks, I am officially jumping on the “vintage” bandwagon.

Just don’t tell my friends.

11. Olga says:

Love it! Glad to see your terrarium doing goot too (:

12. ashleyTIA says:

Adorable! I have just the place for this. Now to find the time to go thrifting. 😉
    ashleyTIA´s last blog post ..The one with the St Lucia Pictures

13. Porsh says:

seriously, we need to do a crafting session. i’m inspired.

14. M J says:

I lovelovelove vintage suitcases too!
    I use a pile as my night stand and a bigger pile as my wine rack’s table. My favorites are actually from my family — my dad’s grandparents used them on the boat from Europe to America… I am so in love with the idea of the untold stories that the suitcases “contain.” 🙂

Ps- Really love that terrarium!
    M J´s last blog post .. wordless wednesday

15. Pingback: stacked vintage luggage = hidden storage | TheYouFinder: A Style and Inspiration Blog from Washington DC

16. Pingback: Creative Ways to Decorate with Vintage Finds | French Quarters

17. Pingback: Store Away Winter, Get Ready for Summer | My First Apartment

18. Pingback: 3 Easy Steps to Prep Your Home For The Holidays | Platinum Property Management Blog

19. Pingback: Koffers als tafeltje - Home / Planetfem.com - Home | Living | Design and interieurs onlineHome / Planetfem.com – Home | Living | Design and interieurs online